Prologue

Humanity's Will.

A power beyond comprehension.

Made to protect the Innocent.

And to kill a God.

You may be asking yourself, "Kill a God? Hah! Don't be preposterous! A God is invincible, and indestructible! Nothing can kill them!"

Then I would call you a fool.

Ever since the first Ragnarok Tournament. This power had risen up in hopes of a worthy Human, a Hero, would claim its power. Just like many in their final moments.

The first bout, Thor vs Lü Bu, had lasted sixteen minutes and twenty eight seconds. They were rivaled in strength and aura, but they both respected the other for being a worthy foe. The finishing move was Thor's 'Awakened Thunder Hammer' killing Lü Bu in one swift strike.

The second bout, Zeus vs Adam, had only lasted for seven minutes and thirteen seconds. The First Man gave the oldest God a hard time. His 'Divine Reflection' copied his opponents entire movement. Zeus unleashed 'Meteor Jab', 'Divine Axe', 'The Fist that Surpassed Time', 'True God's Right', and 'True God's Left' while Adam returned them in kind. It all relied on who lasted longer than the other, sadly, Adam had lost as the two were beyond exhausted and he could not last another second.

The third bout, Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon, went on for thirteen minutes and seven seconds. The World's Greatest Loser had finally received his first win. Against a God no less. Giving Humanity their first win, giving them hope, while the Gods were devastated that one of their strongest had been killed. Sasaki had won by using all of the sword skills he had learned and gained when he was still alive, and using his secret Technique; 'Sengen Musou', the finishing blow was 'Sōen Zanko Banjin Ryōran'.

The fourth bout, Jack The Ripper vs Heracles, which had been the longest fight lasting twenty six minutes and fifty seven seconds. By seeing Jack Heracles felt as though he was insulted, the previous combatants were strong, but throughout the fight his mind had changed about Jack. Humanity couldn't believe that a notorious criminal, who was never once caught, had represented for them. The two fought with all their might, but in the end, Jack had won. Giving Humanity their second win, despite his loss, in his final moments Heracles hugged Jack admitting that nothing will change his love for Humanity.

The fifth bout, Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva, the match went on for eleven minutes and thirteen seconds. Raiden had never once given a fight his all, in fear of killing his opponent with his rare health condition, but as he fought Shiva, the strongest God of Destruction, he was finally able to go all out bringing him immense joy. The two fought and respected each other for their strength. Shiva saw Raiden as a mere pest, just like Humanity, but his view had changed as well. Raiden had given him something he had longed for, his greatest fight. Shiva called Raiden his friend before the Strongest Rikishi died. The finishing blow was 'Deva Loka'.

The sixth bout was a strange one, but was praised and appreciated, as Buddha fought for Humanity. While his opponent was Zerofuku, otherwise known as Bishamonten, however before the match had started it was interrupted by the Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven; Hajun. One a God and the other a Demon, the fight lasted twenty one minutes and thirty seven seconds. Buddha had lost his left eye and suffered great injuries but had been triumphant. The finishing blow was 'Mahapari Nirvana'.

The latest and last bout was a fight between Kings. Qin Shi Huang vs Hades, The King Where it all Began against the King of the Underworld. The two had a mutual respect for being Kings, but Hades revealed his respect for Qin Shi Huang was greater as he revealed his 'Photo Touch Synthesia' and Hades called it a blight he would never use. Qin Shi Huang acknowledged Hades as a True King as well and the two had battled with everything they had. Qin Shi Huang had been victorious by using 'Shi Huang Guard' which took on Hades 'Ichor: Eos' and redirected all of that power into a thrust breaking Hades 'Ichor: Desmos' and ended the fight with 'Yan Cut' which sliced through Hades.

Through all of these fights, each of the fighters of Humanity have one thing in common, their drive and determination to save and protect Humanity.

Thus, Humanity's Will, the strongest power, no God could even dream to obtain, took all of their hopes, techniques, skills, and their determination. After the fight the Gods had left Humanity to live for a few thousand years before returning. Humanity's Will now has to choose a Human with a strong drive and a even stronger passion for Humanity's safety.

So far no Human was worthy enough for the power which Humanity's Will was worried that Humanity will be defeated by the Gods.

Until one fateful day a young boy was defending three girls against three boys and two girls. Despite him losing he picked himself up and asked if the girls were alright. Humanity's Will had finally chosen who would be the one to lead Humanity into a new dawn, their fate no longer controlled by the Gods, and that young man is named Izuku Yagi, Humanity's Savior and Protector.