Chapter 5

It had been some time since Izuku had learned Shiyu and it's halberd form.

Since then Izuku would regularly train with Shiva, only taking a few breaks every so often, and the God was pleased with his growth.

Izuku had learned the other forms of Shiyu and succeeded in making it his own. Shiva went on to teach Izuku the rest of his lessons he had planned.

Over three weeks Izuku learned to control 'Divine Reflection' a power that copied any attack the user saw. Izuku would use it unknowingly and started fights by accident. Over time he had gotten used to using it, turning it on and off like a light switch, as Shiva continued training him.

Izuku trained for an entire three months on top of Mount Fuji. With Shiva helping him overcome the hellish weather that sat on top the mountain Izuku learned to split the sky. In a fight Izuku was the fastest and strongest opponent anyone would face. Eventually someone made a comment of Izuku which soon spread like a wildfire. He was depicted as a dragon in a fight, uncomfortably calm and deceivingly powerful. His most powerful attack with a real halberd is named 'Sky Eater'.

He had learned to be quick with his mind and quicker on his feet. Surprisingly Shiva had a hard time sparring with Izuku once as he always pulled out piano wire and small throwing knives.

Shiva then told Izuku that his final two lessons would be earned by beating him in combat. Izuku proceeded to be on a losing streak, rivaling Sasaki's loss streak, as he tried beating his teacher.

Inko and Toshinori saw the results and quickly made a feast for Izuku. Due to all of his training slowly becoming bigger so had his appetite. Inko couldn't be happier and cooked all kinds of food for Izuku. Toshinori gave Izuku some advice on his Kickboxing that helped him in his sparring sessions with Shiva.

Izuku was walking down the street, on his way to the practical exam, as he smiled back on memories that he and his teacher shared.

*Flashback*

Shiva took Izuku to a ramen shop and the two sat down ata a table. Izuku looked around the shop, expecting something to happen, while Shiva looked over the menu.

"Is there something here we need to deal with, Sensei?"

Shiva shook his head as he ordered the beef ramen.

"No, since you have been training so diligently for the past few months. I think you deserve a break."

Izuku, who slightly lost his train of thought, looked at Shiva with confusion.

"Really? There isn't anything going on?"

Izuku gave his order to the waiter, being a simple bowl of ramen, as Shiva received his bowl.

"Can't a teacher reward his student for training so hard his body is sore for the next few weeks? Go ahead an eat Izuku, you've earned it."

Izuku stared at his ramen deep in thought. Shiva noticed this and the flavor of his ramen began turning sour. He grabbed another pair of chopsticks as he hit Izuku on top of his head.

"Stop thinking, and start eating. You're ruining my chicken ramen's taste."

"Ah! S-Sorry Sensei!"

Izuku began eating before he suddenly stopped. Shiva looked up as Izuku stared at his ramen, he slowly prepared his chopsticks.

"This is..really...good."

He resumed eating while Shiva chuckled at his students response to ramen.

*End of Flashback*