Chapter 2

Izuku walked home, late at night, in excruciating pain. He tried moving a fridge but ended up only hurting himself in the process.

'This is gonna be a lot harder than I thought.'

'Why don't you workout?'

'Working out is a good idea-!'

Izuku jumped at the sound of the entity. While it chuckled at his easily scared self. Izuku hadn't thought of working out before, in total honesty, he hadn't ever thought of working out. He estimated he still had two miles left to reach his home so he began to jog.

Little did he know he would regret that decision.

*Yagi Household*

Izuku climbed the stairs leading up to his front door in pain. He was already in pain from cleaning the beach. Why did he think jogging the entire way to his home would be a good idea?

'Never...again!'

Upon reaching the door he opened it, with his spare key, and he was met with silence. He walked inside and turned on a couple of lights. Izuku went into his kitchen for a cup of water but saw a note on the counter.

'(Izuku, your father and I are taking Izumi out for dinner with the Bakugo's. There is some leftovers in the fridge in case you get hungry, Love - Mom.)'

Izuku sighed upon reading the note and resumed getting himself water. His body needs it more than him. He watched as the food spun slowly in the microwave, he chose to form himself a workout plan.

'I should start off small, then work my way up, hopefully I can clean the beach in time...no..I will! I just have to keep moving forward, just like I always have.'

Izuku's will hardened as he ate a small portion of the food left for him. He went into his room that only contained a bed, wardrode, and a desk with a computer.

The computer was out of date but still worked well, a pre quirk era computer was hard to come by, Izuku dropped to the floor as he tried doing push ups. Ultimately his body was sore from cleaning a tiny portion of the beach so he chose to rest early this time.

*Meanwhile*

The Bakugo's an Yagi's are good friends, Masaru an Toshinori talking about Bakugo's quirk, and Izumi was talking with Katsuki.

"So, have you two been training hard?"

Masaru asked in curiosity. Izumi already had a quirk that allowed her to lift tons of weights and Bakugo had always shown his drive to being a strong hero.

"Yes dad. Me an Izumi have been training just like Uncle Toshi asked us to."

Izumi was smiling the entire time they were there, while Bakugo's face was red the moment they sat down, Mitsuki and Inko had their guesses but stayed quiet.

"Dad? Katsuki an I have something to tell you guys."

Toshinori looked up from his food, Masaru was already listening as he ate, while Mitsuki held a smug smirk with Inko.

"What is it my daughter?"

Izumi glanced at Bakugo, seeing him nod nervously but still keeping his usual scowl, she smiled as she stood up with Bakugo's hand.

"Me an Katsuki are dating!"

Masaru spat out his food while Mitsuki and Inko were squealing in delight. Toshinori looked torn but quickly hid his worry with a facade of happiness.

"W-Well that's great! Uh..I am very happy for you two!"

While the night went on a certain individual watched the two families from afar. Their hands remained in his coats pockets before three claw marks appeared next to them. They sneered at Bakugo, Izumi was engaged to them, an yet her father had let her date another man? Perhaps they shall visit the Yagi family later, while visiting the Bakugo household at a later date.