Chapter 16

The break was over and Izuku wished he was still on medical leave. It was too early to walk to UA, but Nezu called him directly telling him he had a surprise waiting for him, if there was anything Izuku hated.

It was surprises from Nezu and waking up early.

'I hope it isn't something that could potentially destroy the school.'

As he arrived at the train station he felt a hand about to touch him. He stepped to the side and the person fell forward Izuku grabbed them upon seeing it was Mineta.

"Hey Mineta, how you be-woah!"

Mineta had bags underneath his eyes, which were red, as he looked beyond exhausted.

"The voices..they won't stop..."

Izuku shook Mineta slightly and he jumped as he threw a punch. It stopped before it had hit Izuku and Mineta quickly apologized.

"It's alright Mineta. But what do you mean by, they won't stop?"

Mineta sighed as he rubbed his forehead in a effort to try and wake himself.

"I was kind of hoping that you an Shiva could help me...you see..ever since the USJ I have been hearing voices in my head ever since. Each one was telling me what happens in either the near future or a thousand years ahead of time. An I tried going to sleep but they keep talking!"

Mineta grabbed his head and began mumbling. Izuku watched as his friend was having a slight mental breakdown and spoke.

"Come on, I know where he is."

Mineta looked up to see Izuku walking away, with little to no option, he followed him. If Shiva knew what this meant he might be able to help.

*TimeSkip*

Izuku and Mineta were on the other side of town and stood in front of a ramen shop.

"Well, we're here."

Mineta looked up at Izuku and wondered if Izuku took one too many slams to the head.

"Shiva is in there? You can't be serious."

Just then they heard Shiva shouting from the inside.

"What do you mean I can't have a hundred bowls! Not enough ingredients? I'll pay for all of the damn ingredients you need I want my ramen!"

Izuku looked at Mineta and smirked while strutting inside. Mineta seemed like he was about to have a second mental breakdown.

Upon entering the two saw Shiva eating ramen, fifty bowls already empty, and they sat across from him. Shiva kept eating, not knowing or not caring, that Izuku and Mineta were sitting in front of him.

"Shiva."

The God kept eating and Mineta grew anxious.

"Shiva."

He stopped before eating again and Izuku grew a tick mark. Mineta tapped on the table while waiting.

"Shiva!"

Still unresponsive.

"Shiva!!"

Izuku was growing angry as his right eye twitched with annoyance. Mineta had now made a dent in the table from tapping his finger.

"Shiva!!!"

Shiva was drinking the last of his ramen bowl and Mineta had enough.

"SHIVA!"

Izuku and Shiva looked at Mineta with wide eyes as he too was surprised. The owner of the shop however kicked them out.

The trio walked to a nearby park as Mineta explained his problem to Shiva. The God was focused entirely of what was happening to Mineta and couldn't think of a solution.