Chapter 18

The sun was rising slowly, they only had five minutes tops, an he planned to get everything he wanted to know.

Just as he turned the corner, his mind focused on getting answers, his eyes locked with Momo's and he stood frozen in place. Her beauty truly knew no bounds.

"Mineta-kun, you made it!"

She enveloped the lad in a hug, to which he reciprocated very slowly, and the two stood still holding each other in silence.

"S-So..about that promise..?"

"Yes, Mineta-kun?"

She looked up at him with hopeful eyes. Eyes he knew could be used against him someday, an he grew weak every time.

"I-I intend to always protect you! A-Always Momo!!"

With the quickly gathered courage he could find. He pressed his lips into Momo's and stayed there, or at least tried to, due to the height difference Mineta was right above her chest. Momo giggled before leaning down to press her lips against his.

It was quick and simple, yet they felt it was full of love, they separated and gazed into each other's eyes.

The sun had finally risen meaning that their time together is ending soon.

"Minoru-kun, we should get going."

Mineta nodded, saddened slightly that he had to let go, he felt Momo grab his hand. Although she was blushing brightly, a small smile grew, Mineta blushed before smiling.

The two walked to class, still holding hands, faces bright.

Class 1A was infectiously happy that day. The girls kept complementing Momo while the guys were cheering for Mineta. Even Bakugo was happy for the two!

Aizawa walked into the class an all chatter was immediately silenced. He was smirking, never a good sign, before he glanced at Mineta.

"Mineta, Yaoyorozu. All I ask is keep the acts of affection to a minimum, unlike Yagi, Tokage, Jirou, and Ashido."

Mina sat on top of Izuku's shoulders. Kyouka was seen on his lap, an Setsuna sat on his desk. All four of them, including Izuku, looked at their teacher with confusion ever so present.

"What do you mean, Sensei?"

Aizawa simply used his hands as he shown them what to not do, yet he feels that will not apply to them, just as it doesn't seem to apply to Izuku.

'Goddamn problem children.' "Alright,l turn your textbooks to search and rescue, we will be learning how to effectively use your quirk for natural disasters, you should already know the pages number if you have a destructive quirk."

Bakugo, Yo, and Izumi remained silent as they felt their teachers glare.

Momo seemed to tune out her teachers voice as her gaze landed on Mineta. She smiled lovingly, having a glimpse, Mineta turned to her with his own smile.

The lesson continued with Aizawa wishing he hadn't lost that bet.

*Lunch Time*

Mineta sat down with his lunch, being some tempura, and as he finished placing a napkin on his lap and neck. Once his chopsticks were reaching his tempura Momo sat down next to him.

"Minoru-kun, may I try your food please?"

Mineta looked at Momo then back to his tempura. He gave her the tempura with a weakened groan as she happily nibbled on the food.

"I guess you could have one."

Momo happily ate a tempura while Mineta ate the remaining amount left for himself. Before he could take a bite he heard more people approach. He glanced up to see Izuku smirking down at him, shrugging he took a bite and proceeded to chew.