Chapter 3

Inko and Toshinori watched as paramedics carried Izuku on a stretcher into an ambulance an rushed to the closest hospital.

Worried for their son they quickly rushed back home, changed their clothes, and quickly followed the ambulance that held their son.

*Meanwhile*

"No fucking way!"

Yo shouted with a exasperated face. He knew Izuku was determined, but after hearing he was the one who cleared Dagobah Beach, he now simply thought Izuku was clinically insane.

"I know, right? I mean. He hasn't ever thought of it before, why would he do it now?"

"Because that loser still thinks he has a chance, that's the only reason."

Bakugo had grown to loathe Izuku as they grew up. Every time he tried bullying someone else Izuku would be there to try and save the day, only to be pummeled.

However this did raise several red flags inside of Bakugo's head. This was too drastic of a change, even by his standards, why the sudden change?

"Pfft, like he could get in, UA is a prestigious school. They wouldn't let a quirkless bastard in."

Yo finished his drink, the news went on about Izuku's deed all morning, so there really wasn't much to talk about besides that. The media hadn't revealed that Izuku was in the hospital however, fearing something would happen to him, they quickly changed to their regular broadcast of the weather and any villains being apprehended.

Izumi's friend group remained silent before going their separate ways.

*Meanwhile*

Heart monitors and other medical equipment were hooked up to Izuku. The doctors had said it was standard procedure before letting the number sixth hero and number one hero to enter his room.

"Do you think he found out yet?"

A woman asked her colleague who had responded with the same volume.

"I don't think so, let's hope we don't make him faint."

They quickly silenced themselves as Izuku began to wake up. The two heroes stood proudly as he sat up in bed Izuku rubbed his eyes, trying to wake himself up, and almost fell unconscious upon seeing two heroes in the room with him.

"A-All Might!? Ps-Psybolt?!"

The number one hero; All Might and number six hero; Psybolt had came to visit Izuku. He had stars in his eyes as he began firing off questions at the two.

'Do we really give off that kind of feeling?'

Admittedly they were slightly overwhelmed the two heroes had been able to contain his excitement by showing who they really were.

Izuku believed he was in a dream, inside of a dream, as he saw All Might shrink down, steam emitting from his body, while Psybolt took off her mask. His mom and dad were pro heroes.

"Mom, Dad, you two are All Might and Psybolt!"

"Yes, we are Izuku."

Inko felt relieved that she could finally tell both of her children. While Toshinori was still a little skeptical but told him regardless.

"My boy, you do not know how proud I am. What you did will always be remembered. Never forget where you started."

Toshinori smiled as Izuku nodded at his words. As the trio were talking Izumi walked into the room with Bakugo, with Yo tagging along, an Izuku quickly smiled as she walked in.