Chapter 11

With a tired yawn Izuku entered the classroom, seeing Iida the only one there besides himself, and walked over to his seat.

He had barely gotten any sleep due to Shiva scolding him for skipping training and sparring as his punishment. He placed his head onto his desk and tried getting some sleep until his body moved on its own. Izuku glanced up as his body leapt back his gaze saw that Izumi had thrown a punch and broke his desk as a result.

Izumi began laughing as she sat at her desk while Izuku groaned slightly. He really liked that desk.

*Five Minutes Later*

Aizawa opened the door to a quiet classroom but saw Izuku sitting without a desk in front of him. He took a long and slow drink from a thermos, that was in his sleeping bag of mystery, before slamming the door shut and crawling away.

At first the class thought that meant it was a free day until they heard a booming voice coming from the hallway.

"I AM HERE!"

Izumi stared at the door with hope filled eyes and Izuku smiled brightly.

Toshinori, otherwise All Might, opened the door and stood proud.

"Coming through the door like a hero!"

"It's really All Might!"

"Isn't that his silver age costume?"

"He looks even more heroic in person!"

"Soba."

Toshinori's eyes landed on Izuku and he knew what the shine in them meant.

"Today, I will be teaching Heroics 101! An for today we will be doing!"

Two cards flew in front of him with a dark green glow around them.The card on the right said 'Battle' while the other card shown 'Training'. Izuku smirked while Izumi smiled deviously.

'Battle-.'

'-Training!'

"That's right everyone, today we'll be conducting a fight with two versus two."

Inko, or PsyBolt, walked in without her mask, smiling, as the wall behind the two pro heroes began moving.

"But, no hero is ever complete without their costumes! Grab your suitcases number, go get changed, and meet us outside of Faux City five."

Toshinori and Inko left the room as the class grabbed their cases. Izumi sulked slightly that her parents didn't acknowledge her. Izuku smiled upon seeing his costume, to anyone else it was merely plain, but to him it was perfect.

*Changing Rooms*

Mineta wore a attire that resembled clothing from the Renaissance era. Iida wore a suit of armor that resembled a Spartan, his eyes almost glowing with determination. Kirishima resembled a gladiator from the Roman empire and his smirk only grew as his and the rest of them turned to see Izuku.

It wasn't anything special. Just his Spaulders, Nail Guards, Brass Knuckles, Goujian Sword, and his Halberd. His Halberd had a leather strap that held it in place on his back. Izuku smiled as his armor he had a custom made chest plate to match his Spaulders. He threw on his satchel, and with his other weapons, he walked out first holding a determined smile.

Outside was Inko an Toshinori who smiled brightly upon seeing their son. More students walked out Kirishima and Mineta were complimenting Izuku's hero costume.

"My Lord has armor befitting of a Lord! Your name shall be etched forever into the pages of history! Your legacy will be told from generations that are yet to come!"