Chapter 13

Inside the medical room was Izuku peacefully sleeping on one of the beds. Inko stood next to the door as Recovery Girl explained his condition.

"I haven't seen such a regeneration factor this fast since..never. Your boy is something special Inko."

Inko could only remember seeing Izuku bloodied and burned in his fight against Shiva. Her gaze slowly turned to Izumi, who was talking to Bakugo, and she wanted to reach out to her but she decided against it. Recovery Girl stepped out of the room, with most of the patients who were fine now, leaving Izuku to rest by himself.

*Izuku's Mindscape*

With a groan Izuku picked himself up and saw he was in a land that only had a tree on top of a hill with luscious green grass as far as the eye can see. Near the tree Izuku could see a couple of people sitting, eating apples.

"Excuse me, do any of you know where I am?"

Izuku gotten a better look at them and nearly stepped back in surprise. It was the men he heard in his head, or in other words, the previous fighters of Humanity.

"Was wondering when you'd get here kid."

Izuku turned around and saw Shiva walking up to him. Except the arms he lost were perfectly fine.

"Sensei! Where am I?"

"Isn't it obvious? We're inside your mind kid, this place is what you truly want, a land that has no conflict and everything is peaceful. What your fighting for."

Izuku turned around and the voice he heard during his test stood behind him. His hair was blonde and fangs protruded from the bottom jaw. His eyes were a calming blue and Izuku saw he was holding a bag of candy.

"Candy?"

Izuku was offered a lollipop from the man, to which he accepted, and wondered who he was.

"So you taught him everything we know, told him our names, an he still doesn't have a faintest clue of who we are?"

Another man appeared this one standing tall wearing blue garment that resembled a sumo wrestler. Red lines were shown on his skin while his hair is brown with two distinguishing white lines on the sides. His hair was tied up into a ponytail as Shiva greeted the man with a high five.

"He's a smart kid Raiden, he'll figure it out."

Izuku's jaw dropped to the ground as he processed what Shiva said. He raised his finger up shakily as he pointed at Raiden.

"Y-You mean h-he's...!"

He smirked as he flexed his muscles.

"The one and only. Raiden Tameemon, The Strongest Rikishi, at your service Izuku Yagi."

Shiva smirked as the two bumped fists.

"An damn it if it ain't true."

Izuku beamed at meeting the man who fought his teacher. However that struck his mind, the memory of Raiden showing how he lost his fight against Shiva, and they knew what Izuku was thinking.

"So, you probably have a lot of questions."

Izuku could only describe the man as royalty, he wore a blindfold over his eyes wearing expensive silk robes, his smile shown he went through life's harshest moments.

"You might want to sit down Yagi."

Izuku sat down, Raiden and Shiva sitting next to him, as each of them told him their experience of Ragnarok. Izuku couldn't believe Shiva was one of the Gods that wanted to end Humanity. From Raiden it sounded like he simply wanted a good fight, and from him only then he received his wish. The man with blonde hair is Buddha, someone who truly knew humanity's worst side, but he still fought for them. Qin Shi Huang, the emperor to lead the Qin Dynasty, fought the God Hades and survived.