Chapter 7

"Do you have tissue?"

"Yes mom."

"Your handkerchief?"

"In my bag dad."

Izuku was tying his shoelaces while his parents stood next to him. It was now the first day of UA for Izuku and Shiva had taught him his final lessons, per the agreement, and he now was strong enough to rival his dad when he was in his prime.

"What about your notebooks?"

"Mom, I'm fine."

Izuku smiled gently as he stood up. Inko was still worrying but Toshinori gave her comfort.

"Listen to the boy Inko, he beaten a God a month ago for heaven's sake. An he is still standing here isn't he?"

"That's what I'm worried about Toshi, what if he doesn't come back?"

Inko voiced her concerns for Izuku, and admittedly, he understood. He was rushed to the emergency room cause of the burns Shiva gave him as well as having three fractured ribs while two broke from his kicks. Izuku hugged his mom and dad as he made a vow.

"I promise, I will always come back home."

Inko wanted to outright tell Izuku to give up the mantle of being humanity's protector. But knew he wouldn't do such a thing. She wrapped her arms around Izuku and smiled.

"Good luck Izuku."

"Thanks mom."

As they separated from the hug Toshinori patted his son on the back.

"You do not know how proud I am Izuku. You have grown so much in so little time. Make us proud, and become a true hero."

Izuku nodded as he left his room and began his walk to UA.

*Meanwhile*

In a classroom at UA was Kyouka, Mina, and Setsuna talking to each other.

"When do you think Izuku will get here?"

"Probably soon, he is almost late."

Setsuna smirked upon remembering what transpired at the Yagi household. The three had planned out an event for themselves and Izuku after school.

While being the few that were early also meant they saw who was in the class with them. Two guys were talking about Izuku's display during the entrance exams while two girls were talking about the newest fashion trends.

Everyone in the classroom slightly jumped from the sudden noise as Izumi kicked the door down and made her entrance.

"Hello UA! Your best student is finally here!"

She was met with silence as the other students had no idea who she was. She grew irritated by this, however, she regained her composureand told everyone why she is UA's stop student.

"You may have not heard of me yet, so let me indulge your little fantasies. My name is Izumi Yagi, and I scored the highest villain points in the entrance exam!"

Bakugo stood off to the side before making his way to his seat.

"B-Baby? W-Wait up!"

Izumi followed Bakugo and sat directly next to him. Yo walked into the room, eyes scanning his classmates, and not before long his eyes landed on Setsuna. He smirked as he walked over to her, full of charisma, and began to work his 'charm'.

"Hey there Beautiful~, I see we're in the same class. I've personally been on campus, so ask me anytime if you want a private tour."

He finished it off with a smirk, expecting the girl to already be head over heels for him, only to be met with a slap to the face and a kick in the royal tables.