Himiko Toga

We see a girl, no older than the average elementary school student, running from a mob who wielded pitchforks and torches. In the girls hands was a family pendant of her and her family, who was murdered under the false accusation of being vampires, this was the old country where anyone that had a quirk was quickly exiled.

An this girl had a quirk that allowed her to change her appearance by drinking someone else's blood.

"Find her!"

"Don't let her get away!"

"We must kill the child of Satan!!"

This girl is named Himiko Toga and as the mob of villagers run past her a single boy spotted her. As he tried reaching for her a man walked up to the boy.

"What are you doing!? We are hunting the daughter of Satan himself and you are here picking...mushrooms!?"

"N-No father! I-I was just-!"

The man slapped the boy straight across the face his face red with anger.

"You are a damn disgrace to the Shimura bloodline! Don't come back home till you find that damn abomination, or don't come back at all!"

The man left without another word. The boy cried as he held his dog, a corgi, and it tried comforting its owner. The girl stepped out from the bushes and the dog growled at her but stopped once the boy placed his hand on its head.

"Down boy, she's just a girl, go before they come back."

The light from the torches could be seen marching towards them. Toga stretched her hand out to the boy who stared at it in wonder.

"Come with me!"

The boy looked up frightened but the girl remained strong.

"Come with me, we can go anywhere we ever wanna go, no one could tell us what to do! We'll both be free!"

Shimura looked up at Toga and slowly grabbed her hand. The two began running even more an Shimura led her to a dock with a single boat, room for only two.

"Get on the boat."

Toga looked at Shimura as he untied the rope that held the boat to the dock. In the distance she could hear the villagers coming closer. She looked back to Shimura and he remained focused.

"What's your name?"

Shimura looked up at Toga, who smiled in the moonlight, and was confused.

"Why do you wish to know my name?"

"So I can come back and rescue you."

Shimura's eyes widened as Toga smiled faintly.

"You are risking yourself to save me, I will make my vow now, and rescue you. What is your name?"

He looked to see his father staring back at him from the forest. A face full of anger and betrayal as he marched forward.

"What the hell are you doing!? She is right there, kill her already!"

Shimura pushed the boat with all of his might and placed his dog inside the boat.

"Please take care of Mon, for me."

Toga nodded and saw Shimura smile for the first time.

"My name is Tenko."

Tenko's smile was replaced with an agonizing scream. Toga watched as Tenko's own father impale him through the chest with their family sword.

"I knew I shouldn't have taken you in, your just another devil in disguise! After I kill you, the girl is next."

Tenko, now with a new resolve, placed his palms on the blade and pushed it back the way it came. His father struggling to keep the sword in his chest Tenko yelled as he shoved it out and the hilt of the sword his fathers chin. The sword dropped as Tenko's breathing became ragged. Toga could only watch in fear and astonishment as Tenko picked up the two handed sword with one hand and a wall of fire erupted behind him.

Toga held Mon close as she shut her eyes tightly. All she heard was Tenko yelling and the villagers screaming. An that was the last thing she remembered.

*TimeSkip*

We now see an older Himiko Toga walking to same corgi down a sidewalk, a midnight stroll if you will. Her hair was tied up into two messy buns and her smile scared most people. The corgi sniffed the ground before barking Toga tried getting the dogs attention but it pulled on its leash and dragged Toga along with it.

"S-Slow down Mon! What's gotten into you!?"

Mon only barked as he picked up speed before halting to a stop. Toga fell once Mon had stopped and groaned as she picked herself up.

"Mon, you can't just run to your next bathroom break, we talked about this!"

Mon barked trying to gain her attention but her eyes landed on a boy. His hair was messy, exactly like his, and his face looked like him.

"Tenko..?"

Upon further inspection it wasn't Tenko Shimura, the boy who she still searches for, she has hopes he didn't die and is still alive. Looking for her as she is looking for him. She watched as the boy dropped to the ground after failing to carry a fridge. She noticed the beach and her eyes widened in surprise.

'Did he...clean it?'

The boy stood back up and carried the fridge as well as a dryer before dumping them in a large trash bin. He fell onto his back and stared at the stars he stood back up, almost falling face first, but remained standing as he picked up more trash. Toga walked away with Mon and held him.

"That dummy. He's gonna kill himself overworking like that, not everyone is superhuman."

Toga didn't look back as Mon slept in her arms.

*TimeSkip*

In her own apartment she was cooking herself dinner as Mon watched whatever was on the television.

Himiko's mind always wandered back to the boy cleaning the beach until the tv began showing the news. She turned around and saw a sight she herself couldn't believe.

"T-Tenko..he is still alive Mon!"

Mon barked happily before the two saw Tenko working alongside a man that killed someone. Toga gasped in fear but saw Tenko fight the same boy that was cleaning the beach. The two were evenly matched in both skill and power the same fire she saw when she was a child shot out from Tenko's sword but the boy dodged before knocking him out.

Toga left her dinner and quickly dressed herself as Mon waited at the door with his leash. Toga came back out, her hair still messy, and she walked out of her home as her gaze landed on UA.

"Hang on Tenko, I'm coming!"

Toga and Mon both ran and made their way to UA.

To save their long lost friend.

To be Continued