Chapter 6

Nezu was laughing like a maniac as he sipped on some tea. The other people watching could only pray for Izuku's well being after today.

The other examinees were at a loss for words, Mina was stunned by Izuku's growth, and collectively they all asked the same question.

"How did he do that!"

Izuku walked back to the boy he helped.

"Is she ok?"

"Y-Yea. Just a twisted ankle."

"Well that's a relief."

Izuku looked down at the girl, who had black spiky hair tied into a ponytail, as her eyes met his.

"You ok, no other injury you know about?"

"Y-Yes..I am fine."

Before he could respond a small elderly woman came by.

"My goodness sonny, did you really have to do that?"

Izuku chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. He knew it was a little much but it was totally worth it. That only proved he had gotten stronger.

"What about you dearie?"

"I-I only sprained my ankle."

"Well let me heal that up for you."

Her lips stretched out to the girls ankle as a green glow began emanating around the girls body. She fell asleep after the elderly woman healed her.

"She is just tired, here you go you two, some candy for working hard."

Izuku ate the candy almost immediately, as he trained he slowly gained a sweet tooth, and smiled in satisfactory. The other boy inspected the candy before eating it.

Izuku left the faux city with Mina asking him tons of questions. He responded he would tell her in due time. Mina couldn't wait for that day to arrive.

*Two Weeks Later*

Izuku was banging his head against his table in his living room as Inko shown Mina, Kyouka, and Setsuna his baby pictures. He would gladly fight Shiva to escape this torment. That was when the thought hit him hard.

'I could tell them about Humanity's Will now, right?'

A knock was heard on the door pulling Izuku back to reality. He got up to answer it while trying his best to ignore the teasing.

'It's almost over, it's almost over.'

He opened the door for it to reveal Shiva standing there with a bucket of chicken.

"Heya Izuku! Figured I could stop by for a bit, you haven't told them yet have you?"

Izuku knew what he was referring to and answered.

"No, I was about to, I can tell them now right?"

"Yes, an coincidentally, I'm here to help!"

'I don't think it was by coincidence...'

Izuku stepped to the side as Shiva let himself in. Before he closed the door the mailman stopped Izuku.

"Are you Izuku Yagi?"

Izuku nodded his head as the mailman gave him a letter.

"Here you go, one letter, I hope you got in!"

The mailman left as Izuku stared at the envelope in his hands. In bold letters was his name he flipped it to the other side to see a stamp with UA's insignia.

His hands became sweaty and his breath picked up a bit. This letter was the one thing that would allow him to become a hero. He quickly closed the door and ran into the living room proudly showing his letter to his family, friends, and teacher.