Trans* Words (Offending)

Trans* words these words can literally make someone's day better or worse.

The word... Tranny.
Okay yeah don't say this like at all.
It's like calling someone who is gay a fag. Sure some people embrace it but some take t negatively. And holy fuck every time I hear either of those words I just want to pick up anything heavy and throw it at that person. If its a risky word don't say it. If I hear you say it I will throw something at you.

If you're talking to anyone, really, who is transgender and you bring up their.. What should I call it? Junk or chest you might as well be dead. That can bring on a dysphoria attack. Don't do that. Dysphoria isn't a joke and to be honest it's actually really horrible. If you bring on a dysphoria attack.. I'm not going to lie, you really are an asshole.

Might as well talk about it while we're on this subject about dysphoria.
Dysphoria is the word to describe discomfort with your body if you're trans* then you'll understand that it's not pleasant. The thing with dysphoria is when you become really dysphoric some people don't actually like even admitting it. When someone is feeling dysphoric and they really don't want to say it.. I don't know create a code for it? If you do create a code for it make sure it has absolutely nothing to do with dysphoria or anything really.
For example,
Friend: Hey man, how are you?
Trans* Person: I'm feeling a bit potato
See? Nothing to do with anything... Besides food... Yes I'm hungry.

Periods...
Yeah just don't say it. Even 'that time of the month'... just don't even talk about it.

The op.
'The op' makes it sound like there is one operation. Fuck no there's heaps for trans* people. It just depends on the person. Maybe they just want one, maybe they want a lot or maybe they don't want any. It just depends on the person. But really you shouldn't ask
"Have you got the op?" Just don't ask.

Yeah I'm done.