Reviewing Products

Alrighty, so, long time no read.
Hi, how is everyone? Hope things are going well if not... stick in there. Stay at it. Stay strong.

Today I'm talking about dicks, tricks and shit.
So I searched around the internet for things that I don't think people even know existed. Originally I was looking for packers but then I fell in a deep hole. So glad I did tho and because of that I'm now finally active again and writing this.

First things first I found board shorts.
Not just any board shorts these shorts hold your packer while you go swimming so when your shorts suction themselves to you, you don't have to worry about trying to puff out your board shorts. Cause you know your packer is there.
Now I've taken these out in the ocean in public pools even cliff jumping and not once did my dick fall out and float away. . . Thank fuck . 😂
Another thing I got some sort of dust from these guys and your put it on your packers/stps makes them less sticky and yes I know you can use cornstarch for that but this dust also made them feel somewhat real. The dust was only $1.50 so totally worth it.

The website is called tranzwear

Link:  http://www.tranzwear.net/store.php/TranZwear/pg13402/welcome

And they have a lot of stuff from harnesses to swimwear to do it yourself shit. And honestly I did go on a little shopping spree on this website.
I got standard shipping and honestly it was pretty good took about a week and a bit to come. The box and shit was pretty discrete. Literally just came in a plain cardboard box with my address on it and shit. So Ye

Moving on to the next one

Now for all the people who have packers but don't like those boxer harnesses cause they're too expensive or you don't like the look of them. I found some cool underwear which holds your packer or stp whatever you want it hold ... not literally ...

Now I believe this is a Aussie website.. so the shipping for me was pretty quick.

Link : https://www.ftmdownunder.com/_p/prd1/1507533425/product/ftm-downunder-t-trunks

The trunks are $15 each ranging from size XS - XXL. I'm not sure if they ship worldwide.

Now I've only bought a few packers and one STP. And I feel like this is a good time to review them.

Now the STP I bought was the Gen 3S Peecock 5.5 inch with both erection rods and a comfort harness.

Link: https://www.peecock.com

Now I know almost anyone who buys a packer or STP buys one too big and instantly regretted it. But for me the 5.5 Wasn't too big. I can wear skinny black jeans and to avoid what looks like a boner, instead of shoving it to the side. Just put it next to the balls. And it looks totally fine.
Peeing with it is pretty easy... that is if you're not busting to take a piss because your sibling was taking to long in the bathroom. I practiced in the shower at first to get used to it and I know what you're all thinking, "Ew! The shower! That's so gross!" No it's not gross it's easier to clean up if you fuck up and excuse me but pretty much the whole world takes a piss in the god damn shower and if you say you don't you're lying.
Anyway I've gotten so good with it that me and my mate have often had many aiming competitions. He always looses once we get to expert mode. ..... now moving swiftly fucking onwards...

Now for the 'play' side of this review.
I couldn't stand to use the crappy 'flex rod' I think it's called. It was so loud, it did move a little and so annoying I stopped fucking this chick to take it out and changed rods. Sooooo I don't suggest that rod.
The other rod however (I think it's called the 2-1 pleasure kit or rod) doesn't make any noise. Does it's job. And stays put. It's pretty firm so you can't bend it up or down or side to side like the other rod. But personally prefer the 2 in 1 over the bendable rod.

The comfort harness.. is not bad. I'm glad I chose this out of all the others I find it comfortable as hell. Most don't but I forget it's there. It's a all round harness. Packing, peeing and playing. Sometimes I find it's just not close enough and I'll just wear boxers with the dick punched and just my dick through that and honestly that works pretty well.

Next up are my two packers
That I found on this website

Link : https://www.ftmessentials.com/collections/all

Classic Packy a.k.a Mr Limpy vs masho
The classic Packy was $12
Masho was $21

Classic Packy is an ideal first packer.
It's soft and squishy. Creates a good bulge. Passes the "squeeze" test well however it does move around a bit even with a pouch. Balls are a bit too big for the size. Comes in 3 colours. Couple of different sizes. So far this one has lasted me for the 5 months I've had it.

Masho is very similar to the Classic Packy a few differences tho. It had less balls for those who want a little more dick. A little bit firmer but still squishy and soft. Only comes in one colour and size however. Masho just like Classic Packy has lasted me the same time.

Last but no least the joey pouch.
It's pretty handy. You just clip this pouch to your boxers or whatever and then sit your packer in it without a problem. Your dick doesn't fall down your leg (it's happened to me a few times) and it stays in place more so then if it was loose in your boxers.

Link: https://www.ftmessentials.com/

Alrighty I'm off to bed I'm gonna publish this now and go to sleep. Hope this helped some people out. Next chapter will be soon I'm sure of it.