BINDER CHAPTER

Okay so I've had many people ask me where can you get free binders from or how can you buy yourself binders if you don't have a credit card and your parents are dip shits or you just haven't asked them....

So I decided well.... You know I decided to do this really....

If you want free binders you can get them from these types of charities, schemes, sites whatever the fuck they are...

-The MORF binder exchange (All over the world)

-In a bind (Only USA)

-Binder boys (monthly give away on Facebook)

-Big brothers used binder program (over the age of 22)

-Replace the Ace (US only)

If you know anymore leave a comment cause you may just help someone out

Now if you don't have a credit card or your parents are being dip shits whatever the reason I haven't got much to say other than you can use a friends credit card or a aunt or uncles or someone's... Either you can buy a amazon gift card so they don't know you're buying a binder... OORR you could be like fuck it and just buy the binder straight from the site/company.

Also here are some sites/companies that you get binders from

-Gc2b
Price Range $33-35
Highly recommended, high quality

-Underworks
Price range 25-45 USD
(Stick to the binders that say "extreme" in the description)

-Double T collection
Price Range $72-84 USD
(Three binders to choose from)

-Amazon

- Wow-Wow-Wear
$32-42 USD
Three different styles

- T-kingdom
Price Range $30-65 USD
Wide Variety (don't accept returns)

Love Boat Shop
Price Range $21-100 USD
Large selection of styles and colours

Once again if you know any more that I haven't listed leave a comment and you may just help someone out.

Stay alive, be safe. xx