Gender dsyphoria

Gender Dysphoria

The condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one's biological sex.

Disgust at their own genitalia, social isolation of their peers, anxiety, loneliness and depression are common indications of gender dysphoria.

Okay let's be real here there is no way of 'fully getting rid of' dysphoria, (unless of course you get surgery to help you out, even then you may still have it), but I do have a few ways you could try or use to take your mind off it I suppose.

Express how you feel. Whether that would be by writing, painting, running, whatever you like to do so you can't let out feelings (especially negative) that you wouldn't usually tell someone I guess like the feelings you keep bottled up... unless you wanna talk to someone cause that's cool too. But even better doing both something you love and talking to someone.

Wearing/finding and buying things that aid you to feel more the gender you are if that makes any sense at all for example breast forms, binders, packers. Yes you can't really wear this sort of stuff 24/7 but it helps short term and helps you feel better about yourself (maybe?? It's all different for different people because hey human beings are the same). Also passing in public tends to boost my emotion and confidence a lot sooo aye.

Listen to your favourite playlist. Just listen to the lyrics nothing else and chill out for a bit.

Hug, snuggle, kiss, pat the shit out of your pets if it's possible or ignore this bit if you don't have a pet (That you can cuddle. That means don't touch your fish).

Look at old photos of yourself to see how far you've really come. To show yourself how far you've made it and how you don't have to wait long.

Let you feelings out in a blog or website or like a person?

______
If you have any that you do or know of  help someone out and comment them.

Also I wanna know how did you find this book and would you like me to continue it?