Chap 3: Who Am I?

"Young Lady!Young Lady?"

<<Where am I?Where is this place?Is this the so called "heaven" afterlife.....?>>

[Zhou Su had blurry vision and couldn't see the person calling her clearly. But from the voice of the speaker,it seemed that it was someone who cared for her a lot. But who would call her a Young Lady?Zhou Su gets up in hurry but due to her weakness,she falls again on the body.]

"Young Lady?Are you Okay?You are so badly hurt.... it was really unfair of Third Princess to hit you like this when it was just a small scholar test!"
"WOAH-- WHO ARE YOU?!" Zhou Su jumps from her bed instantly seeing the unknown girl beside her.

"Ah?"

"Wait--this is not my home....where am I? Don't tell me as soon as I recovered,you brought me here to work?! Girl I am also a human!"

"Is this any historical drama project ?What's all with this gold glasses and these expensive jeweleries?!"

"Drama Project?What does that mean Young Lady?"

" This seems good though...Hmm good setting it almost feels real"

The servant looked at Zhou Su unclear about what she is saying.

"Don't tell me this is real---" *jumps out of the bed and stands in front of the mirror*

"I can't believe it--What if I wake up if I hit myself once?"
*Bangs her head on the wall and collapses on the floor*
"Young princess!!"
After half an hour >>>>
"This....Why I am wearing such weird dresses? Where are the hidden cameras?Huh? Don't think i will be fooled by all these just because you made such realistic shooting location. I have seen many prank videos like this before!And where is Tang Ren? Didn't he get wounded in that car accident?"
"Cameras....Prank? What's all this about Young Lady? This lowly servant doesn't quite understands."

Don't tell me It's all real and it's not just a prank or a dream.....
This can't be real...No way it is real!
[Zhou Su rushes to her bed and tries to sleep again]
"Maybe if I sleep again, I will get back to my world....this all must be a dream...."
"Young Lady what are you trying to do?...."
[Zhou Su tries to sleep but no matter how much she tries,she finds no way to go back to her world.]
*Gets up abruptly* "What's my name?"
"What?Young Lady..."
"Which place is this?" asks Zhou Su with a solemn expression on her face.
"Ofc it's Chang'an Young Lady!What kind of question is this? Don't tell me you lost your memory...."
"CHANG'AN?!"
"What's wrong?Why are you so surprised....?"
<<Is this the freaking plot of time travel which they show in historical dramas?!!! And even if it is, why am I the one travelling in the past?!!>>

Zhou Su almost acts like a crazy woman scratching her head unable to think what to do now.The servant beside gets scared to death seeing her madam like this.

<<If I am in Chang'an,and I really time travelled,who is the ruling emperor right now?.....who am I? Guessing from this place,it looks like a imperial palace shown in dramas....so am I royal blood?
This girl beside me seems someone close to the me....I mean the actual owner of this body... Doesn't this owner of body looks too much beautiful? Is it natural for a person to look this good?(admiring her beauty)....>>
*Growling noises*
"This......"
"Young Princess you must be hungry!Let me bring something for you to eat." says the person in front me and she rushes outside.

"No matter whatever timeline I am in, I guess this habit of mine being hungry at the most critical time is not gonna change" *sighs*
[Zhou Su goes through the bedroom of the owner of this pavilion.]
" Judging by the accessories kept in the room, it is evident that whoever the owner is , she is obsessed with jeweleries and likes to live an extravagant life."
[ While searching for any clue,she found an old shabby diary which seemed quite old. ]
"What's this?....." , [Zhou Su wipes out the dust on the cover of the diary and find three characters written on it]
"Su Nian Qing?Wait--Why does this name feels so familiar....Su Nian Qing....Su Nian Qing....Where have I heard this name before?"
"Su Man! The Empress of Chang'an! She had three daughters....The Second daughter....was Su Nian Qing...the one who the cruelest among the three princess!So I am Su Nian Qing?! And I am the Second Princess of Chang'an?!!! (# ゚Д゚) WHAT THE HELL?WHY DID I HAVE TO BE IN THIS TYRANT'S BODY?!
"Young Lady!!!"
"Here she comes again!Coming!!"
To be continued(•ө•)♡