Chap:8 : Who is the one she liked?

"You....Second Princess?"
WAIT THIS VOICE....
"General Cheng what are you doing here late night? Don't tell me you had some ulterior motives."

"What ulterior motive I can have?"

"You have never entered the palace for the first time but how coincidentally you ended up coming to the place where refugees of war are kept.This is not a coincident right?"

"Huh....Second Princess is quite observant aren't you?but you forgot your hairpin on the way to help others? Don't you think it's too careless of you?"

<<What....I left my hairpin on the way..?>>

"Give it back!"

"Not until you tell me why did you help them.....There is no way you would help your enemy's families...will you?

"Why would I harm innocent kids?How is it their fault if his father defected?"

"Aiyaa stop changing the subject give me the hairpin!!"

Su Nian Qing was struggling to take the hairpin from Cheng Ming who was taller from her and was not in mood of giving her the hairpin back.

"Give it back!!Cheng Ming!"

"Are we too familiar to call each other by our names?You should watch over your behavior." Cheng Ming says hiding his grin underneath the poker face.

"You should reflect over your behaviours first! Give my hairpin back!"
Su Nian Qing was jumping to take the hairpin from him when they heard a sudden noise and
Cheng Ming pulled her hand and hid behind a wall.

"Waahhh....How did I fell asleep?"The Guard who woke up ahead of the estimated time said.

Su Nian Qing was now hiding behind a thin passage with Cheng Ming and Cheng Ming's one hands was wrapped around her waist and another covering her mouth.

SU NIAN QING SU NIAN QING DON'T GET SWAYED BY THE BEAUTY.I WON'T EVER GET BEWITCHED BY HIS LOOKS!!NEVER!

Cheng Ming who was looking out for the guard,suddenly looked at Su Nian Qing who was staring at him.

"Cough...." Su Nian Qing pushes Cheng Ming away as she brushes her hand through her hair and checks upon her dress.

"Take that hairpin if you like it that much!I didn't know you had such habits of wearing women jeweleries otherwise I would have gifted you General Cheng.You sure are different from what I had heard about you."

"You....!!!"

"What me?!Childish!"

"OKAY!I WILL KEEP IT AS A LOVE TOKEN."says Cheng Ming sarcastically.

"WHAT?LOVE TOKEN? YOU BETTER BE KIDDING GENERAL CHENG! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

Su Nian Qing leaves in rage throwing a fit when suddenly  she tripped and nearly fell.

"WOAH--"

"Geez....Serves you right!" Speaks Cheng Ming in high pitched voice intentionally.

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!"

I AM SO EMBARRASSED!AHHHHH!!! *Runs in hurry*

"Such a weird person..This place has really some weird people."

__At Night___

"What's wrong with this Su Nian Qing?Why did she bully others so much? From her diary, she seems like a person who likes to bully people....." Su Nian Qing was rolling on her bed with the diary in her hand.

"Wait..... what's this.....?"

[I don't want to marry.....why do I need to be a princess?Why do I need to be married to another person when I have someone I like?Why is everything already destined for us? Don't I have feelings?Am i not a human being? I won't submit to my fate.I will do everything to change my fate.Just wait!]

"She had someone she liked? Who?I can't believe Queen didn't allow her to cancel this marriage when she pampers Second Princess so much...."

"Master, Second Princess has been cured now. But after the incident, she has somehow changed."

"Let it be.Its okay as long as she is healthy."

"But Master why don't you let her know that you care for her?"

"It doesn't matter even if she knows that I care for her.She is gonna be married soon.Prepare some gifts and send it to her."
|Mo Tianji|