Chap:7 : Helping Refugees Family

"What's wrong with your dress Young Princess?Why are you totally drenched?"

"Isn't this because I met a huge jerk today? Hey..Do you really think you heard right?!! Cheng Ming is a righteous man?

" Huh.... Righteous Man? In Dreams!To me he seems a con man!"

"Gongzhu ..you shouldn't say things like this!If anyone hears you...you will be in trouble.

"So what?Who cares about that?I don't fear anyon--"

"Why are you making such a ruckus in early morning?" a voice came from behind.
"Her Majesty...."bows Xiao Yi.

"Everyone else can leave"

"Yes"

<<Her Majesty?Empress Su Man?Why did she suddenly come here to meet me?....>>

"Her Majesty.... Mother....?"

"Did you even forget how to bow after you got punished?"

"Oh....Bow...." Su Nian Qing kneels down immediately ,still clueless how to bow properly.

" ......sighs.....Anyways get up.Did you learn your lesson after that punishment?"

<<WHAT DID THE PAST SU NIAN QING DO? Ahh why do I need to handle every problem caused by the previous owner of this body?! SEEMS LIKE I LEFT MY BODY BUT MY BAD LUCK DIDN'T LEAVE ME! IT MUST BE MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME.( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ>>

"Will you again skip test?I asked you to learn all the etiquettes and fine arts but you! You didn't study, bullied others and even skipped the test!"

<<Skipped the Test?heh....Su Nian Qing....Su Nian Qing do you wanna die?Why did you even skip the test?No wonder you were punished so severly.>>

"Mother I understood my mistake.I won't do it again!Yeah--"

"Ah?You apologized so easily? What's wrong with you today?Are you sick?"

"I am okay...haha..."

"By the way did you meet General Cheng?He arrived today in the palace."

AGAIN ABOUT THAT JERK....

"Huh him?" says Su Nian Qing with a smile

*Inner Su Nian Qing* *annoyed*
HOW MUCH I WISH I HADN'T MET HIM!

"I met him...."

"General Cheng is one of the righteous man you can ever find as your husband. Treat him well!And don't act like a hooligan in front of him."

"When did I ever act like a hooligan--"

"Do you wanna say something?"

"No...." Su Nian Qing shakes her head.

"Okay! Rest Well don't roam around okay? The Hunt Festival is gonna start in few days. You need to take part so don't make yourself too much tired before the Festival." says Empress patting her shoulder and leaves.

"Oh.....Oh?"

WHAT HUNT FESTIVAL?I barely time travelled a few days ago and now I even need to attend these hunt festivals?What should I do?I can never win over others.But Original Su Nian Qing is really good at Martial Arts! AHHAHAHAAHAH 。・゚・(ノ∀')・゚・。

Time Skips>>>At the Evening_

Su Nian Qing was taking a walk with Xiao Yi at late evening in the palace.While taking a walk, Su Nian Qing heard some voices of guards shouting.

"Walk quickly! Did you even forget how to walk because you always travel in your magnificent carriage huh?"

"He is just a kid... Why do you need to kick him like this?" The woman opposes.

"Don't try to argue with me!" The Guard kicks her.

"Aren't you ashamed that your husband defected with 20000 horses?! Shameless woman!"

"My husband didn't do it!"

"STOP MAKING NOISES!WALK QUICKLY!" The Guard shouts and takes them away.

"Xiao Yi who were those people?"

"Those....They are the Family of Peng. Peng Qi defected and fled with 20000 horses in the war. That's why his whole family is implicated and prisoned."

"Don't think about all these things Young Princess.These are too complicated and you should stay away from these matters.Lets go inside or you will catch cold."

"...Hm..." Su Nian Qing walks inside her palace but the cry of that woman and that face of kid stays vividly in her mind.

Late Night>>>>

<<Su Nian Qing....Su Nian Qing....Do you always like troubles?Do you really need to go so far?But what should I do?Leave that kid and woman hungry there?That kid seemed hungry for days...I will just give them something to eat and I will leave.Yeah that's right~~

Su Nian Qing roams around in the palace until she finds the place where the refugee's family were kept. The people kept there didn't seem in good condition. There were 3 families which consisted 3 kids and 3 wifes and 2 old woman which seemed the elder of the families.

All the guards had fallen asleep as in their food, Su Nian Qing had mixed some sleeping medicines stealthily. The sleeping med could make those guards sleep for 1 hour.

Su Nian Qing was all covered in black cloth and her face was also covered. She arrived the place where the refugees families were.

"Who are you?...." Asked the woman in fear.

"Don't worry I won't harm you.Eat this, you all must be hungry....."

"Huh...These are for us?But ...why are you helping us?"

"I just can see people facing injustice haha...Eat it and here are some medicine for your wounds." Says Su Nian Qing with a grin.

Su Nian Qing leaves as soon as she gives them the food and medicine but while she was returning she feels there is someone ,looking at her.
As soon as she turns back a man in black dress wearing a veil tries to attack her with a sword.
Su Nian Qing who doesn't knows any swordship and is not ready for being attacked, gets caught by the man in black robe.

The sword was just few centimeters away from slaying Su Nian Qing's throat when the man took his sword back. The man took steps forward until he came close to Su Nian Qing.

She gulped as the man in black robe leaned closer to her and removed her veil.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY HEART?WHY IS IT BEATING SO FAST?IT MUST BE FEAR OF DYING....YES...

"You...Second Princess?"

This Voice....I know who he is.

-To be continued.......