Chap:9 : Who exactly you are?

|At the Imperial Palace Garden|

"Waahhh I am so tired! Xiao Yi....
what are we gonna eat today?I am so hungry....."

"What's wrong with you Princess nowadays? Didn't you have your breakfast just an hour before?"

Xiao Yi was replying Su Nian Qing when suddenly a servant came with some gifts.

"Second Princess these are sent by My Master for your marriage. He wishes you a happy life ahead"

"Your Master?......" asked Su Nian Qing confused..

"Aiyaaaa how lucky our Second Princess is! She not only has a fiance who is brilliant and charming but also has someone sending her gifts....sighs...."

This is.....who is she...?she seems so arrogant...

"Young Lady....she is Third Princess..." Whispers Xiao Yi.

Third Princess?Did I offend her before?Why is she so much arrogant?

Third Princess walks close to Su Mian Qing as she leans closer to her and whispers.

"Good For You Su Nian Qing! You not only got betrothed to General Cheng but also seduced Scholar Mo."

"Official Mo?....Third Princess I don't quite understand what you are trying to say...."

Wait--Am I crying...?

Su Nian Qing touches her cheek and realises that there are tears in her eyes.

What's wrong with me....?Why am I suddenly crying?....

"I don't believe that you can stoop so low. At first you seduced Official Mo and made him fall in love with you and now you are gonna marry someone else and accepting Mo Tianji 's gifts."

Ahh....My Heart...Why does it feels ..... it's paining...Why does my heart seems pierced and broken into pieces?Are these feelings of Su Nian Qing who fell in love with Mo Tianji?

" SHUT UP!! In My heart I know I never seduced anyone...just shut your mouth.."

Why am I feeling so pissed off and overwhelmed?Are all these feelings of Old Su Nian Qing? Why does everything feel so familiar to me?

<< "Mo Tianji didn't you say we will fight for our love?How can you step behind now?I am willing to sacrifice everything for you!!"

"You say that you can sacrifice everything but a lowly scholar like me can't bear consequences of such a big sacrifice made by Second Princess. I am afraid that I can't bear this unconditional love of yours.. Second Princess.">>

What are these all memories about?Why does this fragments of memories keep coming to my mind?

"Third Princess I will see you next day...I don't feel well today."

Su Nian Qing felt dizzy and was trying to leave but Third Princess interrupted her.

"Stop acting! I have already seen it enough!" yells Third Princess as she pushes Su Nian Qing while she was walking down the stairs.

"Young Lady!!!!"

Su Nian Qing was gonna trip down the stairs when suddenly a tall figure in red dazzling robe arrived and caught her. The man infront of her had scent of lavender on his body. All Su Nian Qing could hear was vague voice of his.

"Are you okay?"

Su Nian Qing had blurry vision, while she was sweating profusely and couldn't respond due to being almost unconscious.

"Is Third Princess that free to bully her own sister when there are too many preparations left for hunt festival?" shouted the man.

"HUH Who the hell are you?" Third Princess rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"It's General Cheng...Miss" muttered the servant of Third Princess.

"what? general cheng....?why didn't you tell me sooner??" said Third Princess in low voice.

"Cheng Ming...?"

"Yes... What's the matter?"

"Don't shout...You are too noisy...." Mutters Su Nian Qing in low voice.

"What?Me?Noisy?Do you even know in which kind of situation were you?-- Hey!! How can you sleep suddenly?"

Cheng Ming was carrying Su Nian Qing in his arms while he looked at the people present there with cold glare.

Cheng Ming carried Su Nian Qing
as he glanced at unconscious Su Mian Qing in his arms. As he looked at her, the solemn expression on his face vanished but he had a doubtful expression on his face.

[What do you exactly want?Why aren't you like what others said? Aren't you The rowdy and arrogant Princess of Chang'an?Why did you help refugees then?Why can anyone bully you so easily?Who exactly are you?]

---To be continued