Chap:6: I WILL NEVER FORGET IT!

That Day-->>_Late Night_
"Waaah I am so done with my day today...My back aches"

"Isn't it something I should say huff huff" replies Xiao Yi who had a hard time looking for Su Nian Qing.

"Gongzhu from next time you should not run into places like XeiMing Hall...Those places are not good for your reputation. You are even going to get married."

"Yeah Yeah Sure--WHAT?!! MARRY??? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?"
<<I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS GOD! CAN I JUST NOT SPEND MY LIFE PEACEFULLY?! WHY DO I NEED TO MARRY SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE I TIME TRAVELLED?(ToT)/~~~ONLY IF I HADN'T EATEN THAT ROTTEN FOOD ,I WOULDN'T  BEEN DEAD.(;_;)/~~~>>
"Young Princess did you forget about the war between Chang'an and Tongniu?"
"War....?"
Wait-- I had read in that biography that there was a war between Chang'an and Tongniu

" ......Xiao Yi let me tell you a secret since I trust you. Actually when I was punished, I lost my memories.And i don't quite remember anything from before."

"Young Princess you are not joking right?"

"Do I look like I am joking??"
"No way? ...." Laughs Xiao Yi.

Su Nian Qing had a serious look and Xiao Yi couldn't help but believe what Su Nian Qing said.

"Can you just tell me which kind of person I was before...."

If I can get information out of her,maybe it would help me to play my role better.

"That....young princess....you were good..."
"But your reaction says otherwise.Say truth.What are you afraid of?It's not like I am gonna eat you!"
"Really?"
"Do I look like that kind of person?"
"To be honest....you had a trashy personality.You punished people on your will and were spoiled.You liked living an extravagant life and used all your money to buy jeweleries for yourself.You didn't even get along with anyone in this palace except First Princess."

"Heh....It looks like I was really a trashy personality...even I would not like myself like this...."

"Young Princess you shouldn't think much.Anyways you treated me quite well even before.You should go to sleep.
Tomorrow, Prince Cheng is gonna arrive.You should take the chance to warm up with him"

"Prince Cheng?"

<Prince Cheng?General Cheng? The Prince of Tongniu?>

"Yeah~He is the one who you are betrothed to! I have heard he is really handsome!You are really lucky.I heard he is the one attending Autumn Hunt Festival this time!"

"Can you stop giving me shocks anymore ?I am done with today's quota.You can leave.I am sleepy."says Su Nian Qing while signaling her to leave by her hands.
"Yes."
Su Nian Qing lies on her stomach while looking at the moon from her window.
"I wonder what kind of person this Prince Cheng would be....."

Next Day-->By the Lake Bridge

"Now I know this Prince Cheng is really a trash person. How can he make me wait for 2 hours!? Even Xiao Yi woke me up early in the morning because of this person...."

Su Nian Qing was throwing the stones in the lake by her feet just to pass her time.

"I AM SO FRUSTRATED! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE WEIRD DRESSES? WHY DO I NEED TO DRRSS UP FOR JUST HIM? IF THIS PRINCE CHENG DOES NOT COMES IN 5 MINS I DON'T CARE EVEN IF HE IS A PRINCE!"

Su Nian Qing was waiting on the lake bridge to welcome the Prince Cheng while other guests were welcomed by her maid and other maids on the entrance.She was totally frustrated by waiting for Cheng Ming. She was gonna fall almost asleep when Cheng Ming appeared.

"Are you waiting here for me?"

Su Nian Qing gets startled by the voice behind her and turns back in rush but her feet suddenly slips off due to the mud.
"Woah---"
<<I am done heh...my luck is so bad that even if I have umbrella,it would get broken and I would still have to get drenched.>>
But the Man in red robe holds her hand surprisingly and Su Nian Qing gets saved for the moment.
"Woah....." Su Nian Qing opens her eyes which she had closed in fear.
"You..... Aren't you the one I met yesterday?Did you stalk me here?"
"Who is stalking you? Mind your words...."

"Heh do you think I would believe you?I can even believe that I don't have a bad luck charm but can't believe that you are not a pervert!"

"See I know that I am pretty and you can have a crush on me. I don't mind that.I can't help being a beauty.But don't you think that following me is too much?"

"BEAUTY?WHERE?Why can't I find any beauty here?"

"You must be feeling hot after waiting for so long right?"

"Ah?"

"Let me help you freshen up"

Su Nian Qing was still talking with Cheng Ming when he let goes of her hand and she fell into the lake.

*AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! YOU VILE PERSON!!!*

"How can I be vile person? I am just being upright.A man and woman shouldn't have physical contact with each other isn't it?"

"You!!!!*crackling*Help me out!!! Are you gonna keep looking at me like that?!!"

"Well I never told I am gonna help you out?Ain't I a vile person according to you?"

"Vile people don't help others" says Cheng Ming in low voice with a hidden mischievous grin on his face.
"Btw my name is not PERVERT. I am Cheng Ming."
"Cheng Ming....? PRINCE CHENG?!!!"
"HUH! I WILL REMEMBER THIS PRINCE CHENG!!!!!!"
Cheng Ming who hears her, waves his hand bidding her farewell.
*Chuckles*"Fool....."
"AHHHHHHHH!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS VICIOUS ACT OF YOUR CHENG MING! I AM SO PISSED OFF!!!!" *Flips her hair aggressively*
-To be continued.....