Chap:5: Meeting in XeiMing Hall

"Young Princess what are you thinking of doing?Are we going somewhere?"

"Ofc we are! If I think properly in my past life, I never got to enjoy myself as I was always handling scandals and was busy with articles.But now when I am a a princess , I need to enjoy my life to the fullest!Let's go! I will show you how to enjoy the life!"

"Young Princess!!! I don't know why this doesn't seems a good idea....will it be alright?"

|At the Market|

"Now I know why I had such a strong gut feeling that things would go wrong...."
" Xiao Yi Come hereeeeee!!!!See it's so Prettyyyyy"
"Xiao Yi what do you think of this hairpin?Do you think it would suit me?"
"Gongzhu (princess) you look pretty in everything! "
"Okayyyy! I knew my judgement was right about you! You have a good taste!haha how about I buy one for you as well? Choose your favourite one!"
"Young Princess I don't think I deserve such an expensive gift...."
"Aiyaa!Why not?Take this!Boss pack all of these!"
Boohoo....Sob....
"What happened?Why are you suddenly crying?"
"Gongzhu you treat me so well I am too lucky to have you as my master..."
"It's okay okay.... don't cry...You look so ugly when you cry...pfft..."

We were roaming in the market and buying and eating as much as we liked. This was the first time I spent my day just for myself. While walking and strolling,i come around a pavilion called "XeiMing Hall" . It was a bustling and lively place. By it's name, I got curious what place it would be and I entered the pavilion in hurry.

"Young Princess! Don't go inside!"

[Xiao Yi shouted several times to stop Su Nian Qing but due to noise she couldn't hear anything and Su Nian Qing had already entered the hall..Seeing her master,she followed inside to stop her.]

Meanwhile-->
| __At the Cui Tea House__ |

"Master here is your tea.." says Left Lieutenant as he serves the tea.
" I am so tired...My whole body is aching by travelling on the horse."
" Even Master is not complaining about being tired.How can you be so shameless to say you are tired."
"So what?I can't be tired?"
"You two! Don't you get tired by arguing all day? Even I am tired of listening to your fights. I AM DONE WITH MY TEA. IF YOU BOTH WANT YOU CAN TAKE A MOMENT TO COMPLETE YOUR ARGUMENT."
The two lieutenants were getting scolded but still they were bickering from their eyes gesturing that it's your fault. Cheng Ming was paying for the tea when suddenly a man ran past a lady and stole her purse.
"Thief!! Someone help me!"
"Master...I..."
*VANISHED IN AIR*
"where did master go?"

Cheng Ming runs behind the thief and doesn't pays attention that he entered XeiMing Hall.The XeiMing Hall was actually a place where courtesan sang operas, poetries,danced and last but not the least....the most important thing IT PROVIDED SEXUAL FAVOURS!!!!!
so people of dignified reputation didn't go to these places. Su Nian Qing entered the Hall while her maid Xiao Yi lost her way to her Master.
"Welcome Miss.... Are you new here? What would you like to have?Sweet or Spicy Type??
<<Is she asking about the food>>

"Uh....Sweet"

"Okay you can wait in this room.It will be right away sent by us. I am sure you will be satisfied!"

"Uh...Yeah..Okay..."

<<Are we talking about the same thing?she is talking about food right?>>

"Where did that thief go?....."
Cheng Ming was still looking for the thief when the Lady of The XeiMing Hall saw him.
"Hey!What are you doing here?Sweet huh?You seem a good choice...Let's go!"
"Wait--where are ...."

"Don't waste time.The customer is still waiting!Let's go!"

Before Cheng Ming could say anything,he was thrown before Su Nian Qing alone in the room.

"Oh...Who are you?"

"Shouldn't I ask you this question?Who are you?And why did you summon me like this?"

"I summoned you?When did I do that?" Said Su Nian Qing drinking her juice.

"Are you done?Then start what you are here for."

"What I am here for?Hey....why does a young lady like you speak so frivolous words? Don't you think it's really vulgar for you to say this to me?Do you even know who I am?"

"Who cares who you are!I paid for it,so you ofc need to do it."

"Are all girls of Chang'an shameless like this?Such a weird place!" Cheng Ming was annoyed and was going to leave when Su Nian Qing grabbed his hand.

" How can you refuse after I paid?!.....until ...."

"Until you are not capable of doing it.."

"You....(bangs on the wall and kabedons her)Stop joking around!How can be a aristocratic girl like you be so shameless?"

"No...wait-- how did I even become shameless if I paid for you to play guqin.Isn't it shameless of you instead to not play it after taking the payment?"

<<Are people of this era this much stubborn?I already paid for music but he is not doing his duty properly. If it would have been in modern times, he would have been fired at once.>>

"What?Playing Guqin?"

"Ofc Guqin!I paid for it so you need to play it.How can you run away like this?"

Cheng Ming was speechless and didn't know what to say to such a stupid remark. Was this girl that innocent or just playing innocent?

"...Miss Do you even know which place is this?" Asks Cheng Ming as he chuckles on the ignorance of the Young Lady.

"Isn't it a place where people come for listening to music poetries while eating and drinking?I even asked for a sweet juice...See!"

"What? Juice?Sweet?..... Wait--did she ask you if you want Sweet or Spicy?"

"Yeah... that's what she said.But look at her customer service!I must complain about this."

"Miss....First I am not a worker here.Second....This is not a place to hang out."

"To be more exact...."
Cheng Ming leaned closer to her as she closed her eyes,clenching her dress tightly.
"I am telling you don't touch me..I even know how to fight!"

"It's a prostitution hall." whispers Cheng Ming in Su Nian Qing's ear.

"WHAT?!!!!!! PROSTITUTION HALL?!!!!!!!!!!!!Σ(゚Д゚)
*GULPS*
Zhou Su Zhou Su you never even went to bars to get a drink in your past life and now you even barged into a prostitution hall?!
Heh.....My Reputation is successfully ruined!!!!!
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" *Runs out of the room as she is embarrassed as hell to even face anyone*

"...What a weird girl..I should stay away from the women of Chang'an..."

"Sir....We are really sorry...We thought you are one of the workers."
"It's okay. But due to your irresponsible actions,my reputation was gonna be ruined."
"My deepest apologies Sir...."says Lady Boss of XeiMing Hall.

"Ofc you should be" says Left Lieutenant who arrived a few minutes before and got to know about the whole situation."
"Sir we can do anything you want to show our sincere apology...."

"Who cares about your apolo--"

"Okayyyy!Tell me the name of the Young Lady who was here in this room"
"What?Is Master not in sane state or I am getting insane?Is he asking about a lady?"
"Why do you always talk nonsense in critical moment?shut your mouth" scolds the Right Lieutenant.
"But Sir....We can't do..."
"Yes or No?"
*Sighs*"Okay....I will tell you.Its the Second Princess Su Nian Qing."
"Second Princess?Oh....So its her..." Cheng Ming leaves with a satisfaction while other two lieutenants are left behind.
"Hey!DID I SEE CLEARLY?! WAS GENERAL CHENG SMILING?! AM I REALLY LOSING MY MIND?!"

"When did you ever have the right state of mind? You must be dreaming for sure." Right Lieutenant says as he rolls his eyes and leaves.

"I AM REALLY LOSING MY MIND YEAH THAT'S IT---"