1.

Purpled was sitting in his seat in his office bored of what to do, he had finished his paperwork and finished writing his older brother Punz a letter. Now he has nothing to do, he couldn't even annoy Puffy his assistant. She was out for the day with her family, purpled had been looking at the ceiling for a good hour before he got a idea to go to the cafe his friend Quackity worked at. 

Purpled grabbed his coat and put it on, he walked outside and was hit with the cold winter air. Purpled began his walk down the sidewalk, purpled had saw two people huddled up in a corner in a ally way. He had decided to get them hot chocolate and a blanket, he first went to get the blanket then he went to the cafe called 'Quacks cafe' 

In purpleds opinion it was the best cafe in town, he even funded the place. Purpled went in and his nose was immediately assaulted with the smell of coffee and caramel, purpled got 2 hot chocolates and a regular coffee for him. He paid then left to the ally way he saw the two in, purpled turned the corner into the ally and the two were still there.

Purpled went closer and bent down a little, the blonde shot his head up and apon seeing purpled he immediately pulled the smaller kid closer to him and somewhat yelled with a raspy voice. "I won't let you take my brother! Back off!" Purpled looked into the blondes bright blue eyes and began to speak . "I won't take him away from you I just got you these to warm you guys up, it's freezing" 

Purpled brought the drinks and the blanket closer to the mangy blonde, the blonde examined the items for a minute before hesitantly grabbing the blanket and covering the small kid with the soft blanket. Purpled set the drinks down by Tommy and say down in a dry area far enough away where the blonde didn't feel threatened.

A quiet 'Thank you' was heard before the blonde took a sip of the hot chocolate, purpled smiled and looked at the kid with the blonde. He had brown hair and seemed to only be around 3 or 4, the blonde looked about purpleds age. "What's your name? If you don't mind me asking" purpled said. 

The blonde looked to purpled for a minute before answering.

"Tommy"

"And the kid?"

".........tubbo"

"Well you two have very pretty names! My name is Purpled" 

---------------------

Hello everyone! This is the new book! I need a cover for this one too so feel free to send in some art for it! 

Hope you enjoy the new book!

Later gaymers