8.

It had been a few hours since Tommy and purpled left the alleyway and currently Tommy had already named 5 of the kittens, Coda, Ella, Akia, Akumo, and Yoda. (thank you so much for the names! @Alena_dsmp and @Trixy_Trix for the names!) Currently Tommy was alone in the house because purpled had gone to go get kitten food, Tommy wasn't doing anything other than laying with the cats. Some were playing around while 3 were asleep on tommy, not a single thought came to tommy's head while he was laying there. 

But there was definitely a lot coming from kylas head at the moment, kyla was storming through the streets with tubbo dragging behind her still attached to the rope. Kyla had bumped into some one and shoved them to the side, "GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU FAG" she yelled as she tried to walk away. 

The woman who had been pushed over grabbed kylas shoulder and forced her to look at her, "Excuse me?" she said with a glare. Kyla scoffed and jerked her shoulder away, "I don't have time to sit here and talk to a ugly person like you." The brunettes glare on Kyla intensified as she stepped forward and got into Kylas face. 

"Don't you dare call me ugly, I am beautiful in my own way. The only ugly thing I see here is your ugky ass personality. Now grow up and be an adult" Kyla stomped her feet and screamed. 

"DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM?!?!" 

"No, and i don't plan to" 

Kyla was turning red with how angry she was, she stuck her hand out and slapped the brunette across the face revealing a blue streak in the brown hair that kyla hadn't noticed. "I AM KYLA   THE DAUGHTER OF THE RICHEST COMPANY IN THIS STATE!" she screamed, the brunette slowly looked back to kyla and let out a breath of anger. 

"And i'm Trixy the one who is going to beat the life out of you" 

That's all it took before Trixy landed a direct punch onto Kylas jaw, Kyla fell backwards and looked up with a scowl. "Why you nasty barbarian-" kyla was cut off by a Kick to the face from trixy. (not me over here rooting for Trixy While im writing this) "you fucking bitch you best think twice before you call people names!" Trixy said before she began beating Kyla,Trixy began swearing repeatedly and screaming at kyla. 

Tubbo is sitting there just watching as Kyla gets the shit beat out of her, once Trixie was done she turned to tubbo and immediately began to sweat. "Oh umm.....hehe hey kiddo....is that your mom-" 

"HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME! HAHA YOU BITCH!" Tubbo screamed as he looked at Kyla with a huge smile, obviously Trixy was shocked watching the kid giggle and laugh at Kyla. pretty soon tubbo came over and hugged Trixys legs, "thank you! Now I can go home!" he said with a huge smile. Trixy was shocked upon hearing this and kneeled down and looked at the kid, "what?" 

"She stole me from my big brother" Trixy nodded and grabbed Kylas body and swung her over her shoulder, "well then let's go turn kyla in then we can get you home" tubbo nodded and trixie grabbed tubbos small hand and they walked to the police station. "I like your pin," tubbo said on the way there. 

"Oh which one?" Trixy asked as she looked at her two pins, "the kitty one, I also like the rainbow one! What does it mean?" 

Trixy smiled and looked at tubbo, " well it's a pride flag! You can ask your big brother about it once you're home. I'm not sure if he wants me to tell you, ''Tubbo nodded and continued walking with Trixy. They arrived at the police station and Trixy dropped Kyla at the door then walked in, she went to the front desk and the lady there was looking at her like she was crazy. 

"Umm why did you drop her outside?" 

"Do you want me to bring trash inside?" trixy asked as tubbo giggled, the lady looked confused then looked down over her desk at tubbo and her eyes flew open in surprise. "Hey, that's the boy who was kidnapped!" she said as a few officers came over and looked at tubbo. 

Not long after they had brought both tubbo and Trixy into a room and questioned them, Kyla was taken into a jail cell and tubbo smiled as he watched them lock the door to the cell. The officers had told Tubbo he'd be going with them and they'd bring Tubbo home but he refused. 

They were all confused, "No, I want Trixy to bring me home!" he said as he ran to trixie and hugged her legs. Trixy smiled and pat Tubbos back, the officers all signed and agreed that Trixy could bring him home. So that's what they did! 

The two began their journey to tubbos home, it took about an hour to get there seeing as they walked. They walked up the driveway and tubbo excitedly ran up to the door and went crazy with the doorbell, you could hear someone from inside scream. "OK OK I'M COMING!" that still didn't stop tubbo, he just kept pressing the button over and over. 

The door swung open and tubbo immediately jumped at the person who opened the door which happened to be purpled, purpled fell back and hit the ground. He looked up and saw tubbo, tears immediately began streaming down his face as he sat up. "Tubbo" he said before Tubbo jumped up and hugged purpled. 

Purpled hugged Tubbo back and turned his head and screamed, "TOMMY COME DOWN HERE" within a few seconds Tommy was down the stairs. Tommy saw the brown hair and booked it across the room, successfully jumping over the kitchen counter and to purpled and tubbo. 

Tommy hugged tubbo and began crying, Trixy smiled as she watched the whole thing. Still surprised Tommy jumped over the counter but she was happy, a few minutes went by and purpled looked up and looked at Trixy. " and who are you?" he said looking at Trixy with a slight death glare. 

"The names trixy!" she said before tubbo got up and hugged her legs again, "she beat the life out of kyla and saved me" he said, purpled and tommy looked at Trixy for a minute before smiling. "Would you like to come in?" Trixy giggled as tubbo grabbed her hand and pulled her into the house, Tommy followed them inside and purpled shut the door then followed. 

They went to the living room and sat down, tubbo explained the whole thing to Tommy and purpled. They listened and thanked Trixy, with that tommy and trixy had began to talk as Purpled and tubbo were playing with the kittens. Tubbo was absolutely enjoying the kittens and trixy was having fun talking with tommy, by the end of the day tubbo had somehow talked tommy into making trixy tubbos babysitter. Trixy agreed and Tommy let trixy have one of the kittens, Trixy chose a gray blue eyed little kitten from one of the smaller kittens. (The cat up top is what trixys cat would look like)

"Thank you so much! For finding tubbo I owe you a lot ''Tommy said with a smile as he watched Trixy play with the cat she wanted. "It's ok! No need to thank me, i didnt even know tubbo was there till after i beat the fuck out of kyla then i saw him" trixy and tommy giggled. 

"Thank you anyways"