13.

Tommy quickly walked away and ran up stairs to tubbo, leaving purpled standing there in shock. Purpled could hear his heart beat pound in his chest he could hear it ringing in his ear, purpled was speechless. 

Tommy had began to help tubbo wash his hair, Tommy could barely pay attention to making sure soap didn't get into tubbos eyes. Tubbo was covering his eyes to avoid getting soap in his eyes, "Tom Tom!" Tubbo said grabbing tommys wrist. Tommy looked down and quickly apologized then he properly washed tubbo then watched as he playing in the water with a few toys for at least 15 minute before tubbo got tired of it and wanted to get out. Tommy brought tubbo to his room once tubbo had a towel wrapped around him, Tommy left tubbo to get changed. Tommy went to his room and sat on his bed, really nothing changed since the last time he was in his room. 

If Tommy actually thinks about it, he hasn't been in his room for 2 months now. Tommy has been sleeping in purpleds room, Tommy layed down on his bed and stared at his ceiling. 

A few minutes had gone by before he heard a soft knock on the door, "tommy?" Purpled Said through the door. Tommy stayed quiet as he waited for purpled to continue. "If you wanna talk then I'll be in my room" with that Tommy heard the soft sounds of purpled walking away, Tommy thought to himself for a minute and about 10 minutes later he got up and went to purpleds room. 

Tommy walked in without saying a word and just layed down on purpleds bed, purpled turned around to look at Tommy from his desk and a small smile appeared on his face. Purpled got up and went to his bed and layed down right next to Tommy, purpled smiled and reached down between the two and grabbed the golden blondes hand. 

It wasn't long till Tommy turned on his side and huddled closer to purpled, purpled giggled and put his hand on tommys hip bringing the smaller blonde closer. (Yes this is a shortinnit thing ok) Tommy smiled as the two layed there without a word, Tommy made a small sound from an attempt to say something but he cut himself off. 

Purpled just sat there and waited for the blonde to say something although he had so much to say he wasn't going to say anything till Tommy spoke. 

"Sorry for earlier" Tommy finally said after a few minutes, purpled was confused but decided to do something that would probably get him punched. Purpled changed his and tommys position so he was ontop of Tommy looking down at the blonde. 

Tommy immediately turned a really bright red, "w-what are you doing?" Purpled smiled and looked at Tommy, "I won" was all purpled said before kissing Tommy. It took a few seconds ds for Tommy to pull purpled closer to him and kiss the older back. The two hadn't even noticed tubbo came in, they pulled away when they heard tubbo say.

"FINALLY!" 

Tommy turned a bright color of red and hid his face as purpled giggled. "Well I'm going to bed, Goodnight Tom Tom! Don't be loud!" Tubbo said before shutting the door and leaving, purpled had a smile on his face as he looked down at Tommy. 

"Your so cute" 

"Shut up!" 

Purpled giggled at the blonde who was still red, "I'm happy you fell for me, cause now you can me mine" 

‐-------------------------

Hope yall enjoyed this book! I might add some more on but that just feels like a good spot to leave off with. 

Have a good day/night! 

I love you guys! 

Later gaymers!