2.

Tommy had been slowly getting closer to purpled, purpled didnt notice until Tommy was about 2 feet away. "Why are you so nice?" Tommy asked finally sitting down right next to purpled and leaning on the platinum blonde, " why wouldn't I be? Who could ever be mean to such a gorgeous boy like you" 

Tommy turned a deep shade of red and looked at purpled and slapped him, purpled giggled and grabbed Tommy hand. "Come with me a measly blanket can only do so much during winter, I promise to make sure you and tubbo are safe" 

Tommy seemed hesitant but decided it would do good for tubbo, Tommy let purpled take his hand and stand up. Tommy let go of the other blondes hand and picked up tubbo who was wrapped up in the blanket purpled have them, purpled smiled and began to walk to his home. 

After a little while they had arrived to purpleds home, it was definitely bigger than most. Not big enough to be considered a mansion but it was still huge, purpled brought Tommy inside and the two were greeted by a other woman. She seemed mad when she saw Tommy and tubbo. 

 "And who is this?! Why wouldn't being two mangy rats in here!" She screamed, glaring daggers into purpled. "Kyla they need a place to stay and him not going to let a 4 year old be outside when it's below 30° " (hehe Kyla makes her return). 

 "So they can become free loaders! Ugh! Why do you always do this! You find something else to focus on instead of me!" Purpled ignored Kyla and showed Tommy to his room. " Sorry about her she's jealous, you can stay in my room for the time being! The bathroom is over there you can get in the bath if you'd like, I'll go grab you two some clothes" 

Tommy nodded and set tubbo down on the bed then hugged purpled, "thank you, I'll repay you when I can" purpled smiled and hugged tommy, "you don't need to repay me, cause by the time you can you'll have fell for me" Tommy giggled and pulled away from purpled, putting his hand on his hip. 

"I won't fall for you, and that's a promise"

Tommy smiled and picked tubbo back up and walked into the bathroom, purpled smiled and looked at the bathroom door for a minute before muttering to himself. "Hard to get eyy? I like that" purpled turned around and left his room to get tubbo some clothes. 

Tommy set tubbo down by the bathtub and turned the water on waiting goring to warm up, "he's nice isn't he?" Tommy asked looking to tubbo who was looking around. Tommy giggled and looked back to the water and plugged the bottom then began to take the destroyed cloth on tubbo, Tommy set tubbo in the bath and began to was tubbo off. 

within a few seconds the water was a gross dirt brown, Tommy finished cleaning tubbo then began to clean himself as tubbo played in the water with a wash rag. Once Tommy was clean he picked tubbo up and heard a knock at the door, "Tommy I got you guys clothes, I'll leave them outside the door" 

"Ok, thanks" 

Tommy waited a bit before he opened the door slightly and grabbed the clothes purpled left, Tommy shut the door once he had them and turned back to tubbo who was staring at him. "Hey bud" Tommy said with a smile, Tommy got tubbo dried off then put the clothes purpled got on tubbo. Tommy giggled at the 'I didn't do it' words with a skunk with a clothes clip on his nose. 

Tommy put the clothes purpled got him on which was a oversized shirt and a pair of pants and some underwear, once he was done he picked tubbo up and opened the door and stepped out noticing purpled was on the bed looking at his phone. Purpled looked up and smiles then got up, putting his phone in his back pocket before going to Tommy and admired Tommys golden locks. 

"Your hair is beautiful" Tommy giggled and looked at purpled who looked absolutely mesmerized, "thank you your is not bad either" purpled smiled and looked at tubbo, "and your just cute" he said before tickling tubbos tummy and making the kid laugh and swat at purpleds hands. 

Purpled smiled and looked back to tommy, "I like him" and pretty soon purpled and the other two were in the floor, purpled and tubbo were playing and Tommy was watching with a smile. Purpled stopped for a minute and looked at Tommy and smiled to him which made Tommy heart race, pretty soon there eye contact was obliterated by Tubbo jumping into purpled and giggling. 

Putpled continued to play with tubbo for a few hours before Kyla barged into the room and screamed, "WHY ARE YOU SPENDING TIME WITH THESE UGLY RATS AND NOT ME!? IM UPUR GIRLFRIEND I DESERVE YOUR ATTENTION NOT THESE GROSS STREET MONGROLS!" With that purpled and Kyla broke into a huge fight, Tommy took tubbo the the other side of purpleds bed. 

After what seemed like hours of the two yelling at each other Kyla stormed out of the room and slammed the door, purpled grumbled then went to Tommy and tubbo and sat down. "I'm sorry you guys had to witness that, she's been getting on my nerves lately"

Tommy looked at purpled as tubbo got up and sat in purpleds lap and hugged him, "it's fine tubs was just a little worried you guys would start to throw stuff at each other"  purpled nodded in acknowledgement and put his hands on tubbos back. "Sorry bud, here how about we go to the store and get you a toy?" Tubbo bounced when he heard the word toy. 

"Yes!" Tubbo said happily as puroled giggled and stood up then helped Tommy up, "purpled you really don't need to-" Tommy was cut off by purpled holding his hand and looking at him. "It's fine Tom's I want to" Tommy sighed and followed purpled to a little store where tubbo walked through to find a toy. 

Purpled walked around with tubbo helping him look through the shelves with toys on them, tubbo had walked all the way to the stuffed animals without looking at anything and looked around the  isle and immediately ran to one of the cubbies that was filled with crocheted bees. "TomTom! Look it looks like the bee you made me before the fire!" Tommy smiled and kneeled by tubbo. "Mhm I can make you another one and it'll have the bandana I put on it before" tubbos eyes lit up at that as he immediately threw the bee back in the cubby then began looking at the others. 

"Purpled can you get me the chicken that's up there?" 

"Yup" 

Purpled grabbed the chicken and handed it to tubbo, "thank you! Can I get this one?" Purpled nodded and they made there way up to the front and paid for the chicken. Tubbo clutched onto the stuffed animal, as they went back to purpleds house. "You know how to crochet?" Purpled asked looking over to Tommy, "yup, I did it a lot. I made tubs a bee and a little blanket when he was born cause I knew my parents wouldn't keep him warm or fed"

Purpled looked at Tommy to try to see if he was smiling as if it was a joke but it was far from a joke, purpled side hugged Tommy as they continued to walk. "I'm so sorry about that, but if you don't mind me asking. How did you two end up homeless and how long have you guys been homeless?" Tommy stayed silent for a bit, purpled was about to tell Tommy it was fine if he didn't want to talk about it bit before he could Tommy spoke up. 

"Our house burned down, killing our parents and I had somehow managed to kick the window open and I took tubbo and got out, everything was destroyed. But tubbo was only one when that happened when he was four" 

Purpled looked down and nodded, "oh I'm sorry, but I promise from here on out you two will never end up homeless again" Tommy smiled and hugged purpked back, "thank you but you don't need to do that" 

"But I want to"

"But-"

"Tom's I'm rich I have enough money to keep you and tubbo out of the cold, and I intend to keep it that way.  I don't care if Kyla yells at me for it it's the truth" 

Tommy smiled and the rest of the walk continued in silence. It was a nice silence as the two unknowingly held hands the rest of the way, tubbo continued to carry his chicken and look at it while they walked. Pretty soon they reached the door and went inside, almost immediately they were met with a angry Kyla.  

"AND WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOU ARE DOING! AEE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!" 

---------------------

Very long chapter today folks! Most chapters won't be this long but I'll try to make them about 1,000 words each time today the word count is 1,612. thank yall so much for reading! Also the picture of schlatt and ranboo I drew! Tell me what you guys think!  Also just so yall know if you wanna send in a cover for either the other purpledinnit one or this one send them on my discord! Go to the conventions tab on my profile and you'll find the link! 

Anyways have a good day/night!

Later gaymers!