12.

After a few hours of tubbo and ranboo playing, Phil had gotten up and told ranboo it was time to leave. Ranboo and tubbo both whined but immediately brightened up when Tommy and Phil both said they could set up another date for the two to hang out, trixy had gone home and Tommy and tubbo were currently walking back to purpleds house. 

Tubbo jumped over every crack in the sidewalk as they walked to the house, Tommy was just enjoying the breeze. Once they had gotten inside a smell of cheese and bacon filled the air, Tommy went to the kitchen as tubbo went to the bathroom to wash his hands. 

Tommy smiled as he saw purpled was stirring a pot of food, completely oblivious to the fact Tommy had just walked in. Tommy walked over to purpled and hugged him from behind, defenetly making purpled jump a bit. 

Purpled stayed silent for a minute before putting the lid back on the pot then turning around and hugging Tommy, "you scared me" purpled said with a giggle. Tommy smiled and puthis head on purpleds shoulder, "good" purpled smiled and heard the bathroom sink turn on. 

"Where'd you and tubbo go?" 

"To the park, tubbo has a new friend now" purpled nodded and with a smile said, "they must have gotten along real well for you two to be gone till 5?"

Tommy smiled and looked up at purpled, "trixy introduced me and tubs to one of her friends and there grandkid-i think" purpled nodded and turned around and stared the food once again then turned back around and hugged tommy once more. 

Tommy giggled and leaned into purpled, it was a nice silence before you could hear the sink turn off. It wasn't long before you heard tubbo running down the stairs, tubbo ran into the kitchen and ran over to purpled and hugged his legs. "Hey buddy" 

"Purpled! I made a friend today!" Purpled smiled and looked down to tubbo, "really?" Purpled talked to tubbo like Tommy hadn't just told him everything. Purpled had turned the stove off and went to the cabinet and pulled 3 bowls out, purpled went back to the pot and put some in the bowls.

Tommy got tubbo up into a chair as purpled set the bowls down, Tommy grabbed spoons then set them down on the table while purpled grabbed some drinks. Tommy sat down and soon purpled did also, purpled gave tubbo a orange Fanta and him and Tommy had a Coke. 

Tubbo immediately Bagan to eat his food purpled giggled at how fast tubbo was scarfing down his food with the little sips of his drink here and there, "woah buddy calm down you don't want to choke" Tommy said with a giggle. 

Tubbo slowed down a little but not by a lot, Tommy ate his food and occasionally took a drink with purpled doing the same. Once they were finished with dinner Tommy took there bowls and silverware and began to wash them, purpled wiped the table down while tubbo went and got ready for a bath. 

Purpled had finished wiping the table down and put the rag away, purpled smiled as he watched Tommy clean the dishes then put them in the dishwasher. It wasn't long till purpled wrapped his arms around Tommy and watched Tommy wash the dishes over his shoulder. Purpled smiled as he noticed the small smile appearing onto tommys face, "you know my father would kill me for saying your the cutest thing this wold has to offer but he's dead to me so I don't care" to prove his point he kissed tommys cheek and giggled as Tommy flushed A dark color of red.

Tommy had finished the dishes and purpled was still holding him to his chest, Tommy leaned against purpled and the two just sat there for a few minutes before tubbo came down the stairs and looked into the kitchen. 

"Tom Tom come help me get in the bath not cuddle like you and purpmed are dating" tubbo walked away as Tommy flushed the dark red color again and pulled away from purpled. 

"Hehe, sorry" 

"no no it's fine" 

Purpled smiled and looked at Tommy in the eyes, "I mean I quite enjoyed it" Tommy still the same color red looked down before going to purpled and placing a soft kiss on purpleds pale lips. 

------------------------------------

Hello gaymers, I know I said I wouldn't be posting for the rest of this week but you guys haven't gotten a chapter for this one in a while, plus I already had this chapter finished and decided To be nice. Also posting schedule should be up and running again by Tuesday cause thats when my grandma's funeral is, thank you for waiting I love you guys!

So hope youguys enjoyed!

Have a good day/night!

Later gaymers!