6.

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, I went camping with my grandparents and there was no service. Anyways I probably won't update everyday, I'll try but somedays I might not be able to. Plus with school things are getting a bit packed and my inspiration is failing me, and my motivation to be honest. 

I will finish this book and more I start in the future, ok the story will lay below this text. Thank you for reading! 

Enjoy your new chapter gaymers. 

---------------------------------- 

"What are you doing?" 

Purpled asked watching as Tommy was hanging off of the bed, "I'm grabbing my crochet hook, I dropped it" 

"Oh...ok" 

Purpled sat down on the bed and watched as Tommy got up and put his hook in the yarn, purpled had a smile on his face just watching the blonde. Tommy had looked over to Tubbo and almost immediately a smile came to his face, which made the already existing smile on purpleds face bigger. Tommy nearly gave purpled time to look away when he jerked his head and faced purpled with a smile, "I knew it! You were staring!" 

Purpled turned a bright red as he looked at tommys teasing face. "Shut up!" Tommy giggled which made purpleds heart flutter. "Your fine, I'm just teasing. Plus I find it cute" Tommy said as he chuckled. "Hey tubbo how would you feel if I fucked your brother?" Purpled asked with a sly smile. 

Tommy turned red and looked at purpled letting out a, "what!?" Pretty soon tubbo giggled and went to the side of the bed by Tommy with his little crow toy. "That means Tom Tom won't be lonley anymore!" Purpled giggled while Tommy turned a bright red. 

Tubbo quickly went back to his toys and purpled was giggling still. "Payback" purpled whisperd as Tommy placed a light slap on purpleds cheek. Tommy looked away and huffed as purpled continued to laugh. 

"I hate you" 

"I love you too" 

*SLAP* 

*loud laughing* 

Purpled was dying of laughter and tubbo sat there giggling, Tommy was still bright red. Kyla was sat outside of the door with her fists clenched tight, to her it was her vow to kill the golden blonde. Well maybe she'll just kill the kid, she thought to herself and changed her plan.

"I love you too though" 

Kyla jerked her head to the door and glared at the door in dead anger, purpled had stopped laughing and a light flush of red appeared onto his cheeks. "Y-you what" 

"You heard me you sea monkey" 

A few minutes went by and Kyla knocked on the door, "purpled! Baby!" She said as she opened the door and went straight to purpled and hugged him. Almost immediately the blush on his cheeks left, his expression changed drastically. 

"Babe we need to go to this party in a few days! It'll be the perfect time to hang out more! And it could be the date you've put off for 2 months." Purpled rolled his eyes and responded with. "When is it? I need to know if I have some important thing to attend" 

"It's on the 27th!" 

Purpled got up and grabbed a little book which Tommy assumed was a calender, they watched as purpled flipped through the pages and soon he stopped. "I'm sorry but I have a company party then, you can come with me to that if you'd like" 

Kyla scoffed and stomped her foot, "YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING I WANT TO DO!" Kyla stepped forward and slapped purpled then stormed to tubbo and picked him up then ran out of the room. 

Tommy immediately jumped up and ran after Kyla, "STOP PUT HIM DOWN!" Tommy screamed as they ran down the stairs with tubbo crying and flailing in kylas grasp. Purpled ran after them and they followed her all the way outside, Kyla had turned a corner which Tommy nor purpled had seen where she went afterwards. 

Tommy ran through the allyway desperately trying to spot them.

Pretty soon Tommy sunk to the floor by a wall and began to cry, purpled went to Tommy and hugged him. "I won't say it's ok cause I know it's not, but we can get him back I promise. I'll call the police well look for him ok?" 

Tommy nodded and burried his head into purpleds shoulder and cried, purpled had tears starting to stream down his cheeks as he hugged the golden blonde. 

Purpled picked Tommy up and quickly went to the nearest phone and dialed 911, the phone rang for a few seconds before the operator picked up. "911 what's emergency?" Answerd a lady on the other line. 

"Ma'am I'd like to report a child abduction" 

"Ok well send someone to you please give me your address and we'll send guys to you" 

Purpled gave the lady his address then he hung up and set Tommy down, Tommy wouldn't let go of purpled so purpled just sat down and hugged the blonde and waited for the officers to come in. 

"Don't worry love we'll get him back, I promise" 

Tommy had cried himself to sleep, purpled held onto the blonde. After a few minutes there was a knock at the door, purpled set Tommy down and put a blanket on Tommy before walking to the door and opening it. 

"Hello sir, we got reports of a child abduction"

Purpled nodded and let the officers in. They asked a few questions and purpled answerd them, "ok thank you for the information sir, we'll try our hardest to bring your little boy back" 

Purpled nodded and looked at Tommy, "umm hello sir I'm here to gather more information, but I will not search through anything without your permission" 

"You can check everywhere anything to find tubbo" 

The officer nodded and looked around, "oh just incase you don't want me checking in a specific spot just tell me not to, you can use my name Wilbur or Wil if you'd like" 

-------------------------------------------------

Hope yall enjoyed also I'm sorry I just wanna see what yall come up with, anyways come up with your best jokes or roasts and or quotes. I know some of yall be waiting for a chance Like this so go ahead! The best one I see will be mentioned in the next chapter! But my quote will be the one I made in the last chapter, it'll be displayed below. 

"A person is never gone till forgotten"  -Technoshade25 

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Have a good day/night!

Later gaymers!