7.

It had been a few days since Kyla took tubbo and all they've turned up with was videos of Kyla walking around with tubbo attached to a rope like a leash. But they were unable to pin point where Kyla is, Tommy has mass produced crochet animals, hats, blankets and more. 

Purpled would always hug Tommy and stay with him, at the moment Tommy was laying with purpled. Just a few minutes after purpled made Tommy put the yarn and hook down. 

Purpled was rubbing imperfect circles over tommys hand with the pad of his thumb. Everything was silent the only noise was the quiet noise of the air conditioner. 

Tommy looked around and sat up before getting into purpleds lap and hugging purpled, "have they found anything?" Purpled wraped his arms around the blonde again and looked to the wall before answering. 

"Not yet, just more videos of Kyla walking around. This time though she was walking with 2 huge men who were holding tubbo" 

Tommy nodded and burried his head into purpleds shoulder and tried so hard not to cry, purpled began rubbing tommys back which seemed to help him calm down. Pretty soon Tommy fell asleep, purpled laid down with Tommy asleep on his chest. Everything was so quiet, not a single noise would dare break the silence. 

After a few minutes purpled had fallen asleep leaving the only noise to be the suddle breathing of the two, Kyla who was watching from an apartment near by was fuming with anger. She slammed the camera she was watching from down and looked to tubbo. 

"You know I don't wanna hurt you, so be nice and tell me something Tommy cares about most second to you"

Tubbo thought for a moment before he looked up to Kyla and answerd, "he likes purpled, and the cats that lived in the allyway we had stayed in" with that a evil smile came onto kylas face as she stood up.

"Show me where the cats are" 

After a few hours Tommy woke up to his alarm and turned it off, it was time for him to go feed the cats in the allyway. At least it was something to get his mind off of tubbo for a moment, purpled had also gotten up and went with tommy. 

They walked for a while down the street before they turned the corner to the allyway and Tommy dropped the bowl of food he had and purpled looked at the allyway in horror. 

TRIGGER WARNING! THE NEXT PART CONTAINS DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENCE TO CATS, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT PLEASE SKIP I WILL TELL YOU WHEN IT ENDS. 

Tommy was petrified as he looked at the little pile of cats with blood oozing out of them, Tommy looked around and saw a few other cats that weren't in the pile laying dead on the floor. Tears began to prick at the golden blondes eyes as he looked away and hugged purpled, beginning to cry purpled hugged the blonde back then grabbed his phone and dialed 911. 

The violent description ends here 

Tommy and purpled waited for the police to show up and while they were waiting Tommy heard soft meows, shocked he looked over at the cats and they were all not moving. Tommy looked around some more and apon looking under a few boxes he could see at least 3 kittens, Tommy moved the box and grabbed the kittens.

Tommy took his jacket off and put it at the bottom of one of the boxes and placed the kittens in it, Tommy had pulled out 5 and looked around to see if there was anymore. 

There was at least 6 more he found, they were only a little bit older than the ones he found under the box. Purpled watched as Tommy brought the box over and sat down huddling into purpled cause it was kinda cold outside, purpled wrapped his arms around Tommy and looked in the box of kittens. 

"Before you beg to keep them, we will raise them till there old enough to go with someone else then we'll sell some and you can keep some"

Tommy giggled and nodded, "ok, thank you purpled. I know tubbo will love them when we get him back"

"Tubbo likes anything that starts with the word animal"

Tommy smiled and kissed purpleds cheek, Kyla who was watching only 20ft away was burning with anger. She fled the area once she saw the police come up, one had saw her and 3 officers ran after her. The other 3 went to purpled and Tommy. 

They asked a few questions then looked around, Tommy and purpled went home and Tommy looked at the kittens and saw how dirty they were. 

"Purp I'm going to use kylas sink to wash these guys" purpled nodded and went with tommy to wash them. All seemed a little iffy about water except for one, it had no reaction to it. Tommy set the kitten down in the water which was only a inch full, he was watching it so it wouldn't fall in the water. 

Tommy giggled as it played in the water, "I guess you like water huh" Tommy said as purpled handed Tommy some dawn dish soap. Tommy carefully washed the kitten then let it play in the water some more, after a few minutes Tommy wrapped the baby in a small hand towel like he did with the other kits and he brought it to purpleds room. 

He set the kitten down with the other kittens who were walking-well dragging themselves along the carpet. (This is where I need yalls help, comment what patterns of their coats or what cat breeds you want them to be. Also some names cause if I'm picking this chapter won't be out until like 2 months from now. I'm terrible with picking names) 

"I'm guessing the small ones are new borns considering there eyes haven't opened yet" 

Tommy nodded and looked at the bigger cats, "but these guys are bigger and there eyes aren't open yet"

"Maybe it's a bigger cat breed" 

-------------------------‐-------

"Everybody has a story, you just gotta listen to it" 

"We only exist. There's really nothing to it. But that's the beauty of it all. The simple beauty. The purple flower that somehow grows even in cold weather. It's beautiful.        We only exist. There's no reason to it. But that's the simple  beauty of it all. That we somehow see those purple flowers. Some die off in the cold seasons, but the purple ones, they survive just to keep living for the simple pleasure of it all. And that's the beauty of it all, the simple beauty."

                                                                                                                           -BlueQuail (both are by @BlueQuail )

Thank yall for reading! Also I love cats and I won't let it leave off with no happy ending. But all I can say is. (I made this a quote cause after i re read that I was like 'that sounds cool.......Quote' and if yall would like I'm think to start putting Quotes at the end)

'New life blooms as the old ones decay'

Hope you guys enjoyed! 

have a good day/night!

Later gaymers!