10.

After a while of contemplating about if he should fall for purpled or not Tommy had fallen asleep, not deciding on which. Purpled awoke from his sleep to his alarm clock going off, purpled groaned and reached over. Once purpled turned the alarm off he wrapped his arms back around the blonde wanting to enjoy it just for a few more minutes. 

After about 5 minutes purpled kissed tommys head and got up, careful of waking up the blonde. Purpled got dressed quickly and grabbed his bags, he had just reached for the door know before he stopped and looked back over to Tommy. 

Purpled sighed and went over to the sleeping blonde and kissed tommys cheek, purpled looked at Tommy with a smile on his face. "God your so cute" purpled said as he places another kiss to tommys cheek. With that purpled grabbed his bag and left.

About 2 hours had went by and tubbo had walked to tommys room and saw he wasn't there so he went over to purpleds room and saw Tommy was practically burried in the blankets, tubbo climbed up onto the bed and got on top of Tommy. 

"Tom Tom wake up I'm hungry!" 

Tommy groaned and sat up, "ok ok what do you want?"

Tubbo thought for a moment before looking at Tommy, "I don't know " Tommy smiled and got up out of bed and grabbed tubbo. "Ok then let's go find something" tubbo smiled and the two went downstairs and opened the pantry. 

"Ok bud what do you want?" 

Tubbo looked at the pantry and looked at it, a minute or so went by and tubbo pointed to a thing of bread. "Toast! With fruit!" Tubbo said with a smile. Tommy nodded and set tubbo down, Tommy grabbed the bread and some fruit out. Pretty soon he heard the front door open and close. 

It was all followed with a, "tubs I'm here!" Tubbo smiled and hopped off the seat then ran to the front door and hugged trixys legs, "trixy!" He said with a big smile. Trixy giggled and picked tubbo up, "Tom Tom is making me food!" Trixy walked into the kitchen then sat tubbo down on a chair and looked at Tommy. 

"Hey Tommy is it OK if we go to a park today? My friend is bringing her kid to the park, he's tubbos age and I was wondering if tubbo would like a friend" 

Tommy smiled and looked up from cutting fruit, "yeah what time?" Trixy told Tommy the details and Tommy agreed which made tubbo jump with joy, he was happy he could make a friend and go to the park. Tommy finished making tubbos food and poured tubbo a cup of orange juice, trixy and Tommy had also had some food as they talked. 

It was all nice and so far pretty quiet, the only sounds were of the chatter of trixy and Tommy. The quiet patter of the 4 cats they kept. Everything was just perfect! Tommy was happy again, purpled was nice and man was he really hot in tommys opinion. Tubbo was happy, he could eat all the food he wanted! Purpled was happy he could help them, but something was missing.

Was it that Tommy didn't like him enough?

Maybe he was doing something wrong

Purpled had been sitting in the office doing paperwork but he could barely think, the only thought that would come to his mind was every memory he had shared with tommy. Purpled decided to stop doing paperwork until he was able to do them without the chance of making a huge mistake. 

Instead purpled checked the time and groaned to see that he still had a hour till lunch when he could go see Tommy, purpled stood up and went to go make his coffee. He didn't like telling people to make his coffee cause they always got it wrong, Tommy has been the only person to make it just right. 

To purpled Tommy made it better than purpled could, purpled smiled as he felt a warm feeling build up in his chest. Purpled walked to the break room and saw a few of his employees there talking, they greeted him with a smile and he greeted them with one as well. 

Purpled began to make his coffee and as he did so he thought to himself about what Tommy and tubbo could be doing. 

------------------------

Another short chapter yall! 

Anyways I hope you enjoyed 

Have a good day/night 

Later gaymers!