5.

It has been a few days since Tommy has been living with purpled, Kyla obviously was more than pissed when purpled brought Tommy yarn and  crochet hook home. Kyla has watched from the back as purpled and Tommy smiled and laughed. 

Kyla has noticed that since Tommy got here purpled has been coming home earlier and earlier everyday, everyday he's walk in with a orgami animal he would make for Tubbo when he got bored in the office. Purpled has never done this stuff for her ever, the nicest thing purpled got her was a diamond necklace for her birthday. 

Which she refused, it was a ugly necklace to her. In the meantime she was in the kitchen glaring at Tommy as he made lunch, making one for purpled cause he knew he'd be home early. Tommy hasn't noticed kylas glare as he was making sandwiches while tubbo played with his goat and little chicken, almost right on time as Tommy set purpleds plate down he walked through the door with a smile. 

"Tommy! Tubbo I'm home!" 

Tommy smiled at his enthusiasm as he set a plate down in front of Kyla ultimately shocking her, she was so confused to as why Tommy made her food. She ate it regardless if she hated him, the while time they ate Kyla was devising a plan to make the golden blonde pay. She couldn't kill him or she'd get in trouble, but she can hire someone to do it. 

Kyla smiled at her plan and continued eating, Tommy and purpled were too busy talking that they didn't notice her smile. After lunch Tommy took everyone's dishes and set them in the sink, he was about to wash them but purpled had came over and grabbed his so he wouldn't. 

"Tom's come with me" so both him and tubbo and purpled went up to purpleds room where tubbo began playing with his toys which were all in a little corner purpled made to be tubbos play area. 

------------------

Lmao sorry chapters late school just got really busy but the schedule should be back up and running smoothly 🙂 

Anyways hope you enjoyed! 

Have a good day/night 

Later gaymers!