4.

Tommy shrugged and looked to purpled,  purpled squinted his eyes and thought to himself for a moment before a idea came to his head. "We can go to the fair if you want, I'm sure tubbo would love it" Tommy smiled and nodded while he swallowed his Apple and threw the middle away. " sounds good! "

Purpled smiled and looked at Tubbo who had syrup all over his mouth, purpled giggled and cleaned it off before picking tubbo back up . "Wanna go to the fair?" 

tubbo nodded and they all set off to the fair, again they walked. Once they got there tubbo looked at the lights in awe, "whoa" tubbo said looking at the various stands. Tommy had a smile on his face as he was looking at tubbo which made purpled smiled, purpled had no idea why he felt a strong connection to tommy. 

He knows he's only known him for less than a day but seeing the golden blonde smile was enough to make purpleds day, while they played games and got tubbo a hot dog for lunch purpled couldn't stop catching himself staring at tommy. 

Every time Tommy caught him staring he couldn't remember what he was think about prior, was he in love? If so purpled wouldn't know. He's never been in love before, well unless you call his obsession over my little pony figures when he was a kid then he might have felt it before. 

pretty soon the sun had started to set and they found themselves at a claw machine, tubbo was dead set on getting a little goat he saw. Once tubbo got it after his 23rd time he was satisfied and asked purpled to get one for tommy, he didn't have to tell him twice. Purpled was quite good at the claw machine so it only took him 3 tries to get a spider plushie, purpled handed it t to Tommy who wasn't paying attention at all. 

Tommy was to fused at first but purpled made Tommy take it, after that they went home as it was starting to getasleep practicall squeezing any life out of the goat he got from the fair out of it Once they reached purpleds house Kyla was standing outside with two other girls, purpled payed no mind to them and walked by into the house. 

Tommy quickly followed purpled, he could feel the glare of the 3 girls on him. As he hurriedly ran inside he shut the door and looked at Tubbo who was almost dead asleep, purpled brought Tommy and tubbo to a guest room and got the two pajamas. 

After they were changed and tubbo was sound asleep, practically squeezing the life out of the goat he had gotten from the fair just hours prior. Tommy went to purpleds room and lightly knocked on the door where he heard a quiet 'come I'm from the other side, Tommy opened the door to see purpled was at his desk looking at a few papers. 

Purpled looked up and a smile immediately formed in his face apon seeing the golden blonde, "tommy! Did you need something?" Purpled asked with a big smile. " Umm I was just here to say thank you, I'll make it up to you I promise " purpled smiled more at the blondes words as he stood up and grabbed tommy's hand. 

A light blush formed in both of their faces as they looked at each other. There was a slight silence for a minute before purpled broke the silence. 

" Tommy you don't need to repay me, all I want is you off the streets. And if you want t to pay me all I request is that you let me take care of you, Tommy I only want you and tubbo to have a good future" Tommy looked down trying to make his red face as not nope as possible. 

 "Fine if you want that to be your payment then I'll let you"

Purpled smiled and looked at Tommy for a minute before he embraced Tommy in a hug, "thank you" Tommy stayed stiff for a moment before he relaxed and leaned into the hug.  The two stayed there for a while in a comfortable silence before purpled spoke up. "What are you naming the spider?" Tommy looked at purpled with a playful glare. 

"You think I'm a child?! I'm naming it shroud" Tommy said with a grin. Purpled giggled andsmiled to the golden blonde, "your adorable" Tommy giggled and hugged purpled. "Thank you, imma head to bed" purpled nodded and watched as Tommy walked to the door. 

Once Tommy left purpled was sat there staring at his door, purpled could feel his heart racing just thinking about the hug and the golden blonde he shared it with. Pretty soon purpled layed on his bed and stared at hisceiling, "that's it, I'm breaking up with Kyla"

Completely unaware of the female outside his door standing in anger.