❄️ Chapter 19 ❄️

Yumetsuki left the village of Konohagakure with a rather heavy heart after seeing everyone who had come to see her off yet she felt like she needed to hold her heart in her fist and soldier through this part of her life, too, given that this might be the only way she would get the chance to finally have Naruto to herself. She needed to do it, no matter happened to her on this path.

Tsunade was constantly on the move and from what Hiruzen had told the young girl, the Slug Sannin was involved in 'unsavoury' activities that often caused her to leave towns on the drop of a hat so finding her may a bit tough. Yumetsuki was alright as long as she got the chance to train with her.

It wasn't until she had travelled to the edge of Land of Fire, right into the endless array of towns filled with inns and other non-Ninja establishments that Yumetsuki arrived in Shukuba Town.

There were far too many people in such towns, Yumetsuki felt, and she could only look around gambling houses in order to find Tsunade. She had been on such premises before but never had she visited such a large array of them. It took her two days in Shukuba Town to find Tsunade.

"Have you seen this woman?" Yumetsuki inquired a random passer-by and she held out a photo of the blonde woman that she was looking for, making the man do a double-take.

"Oh, yeah, you'll find her over there," replied the man, smirking for some reason as he pointed in the direction of a gambling house. "She really does live up to her name,"

"I see," Yumetsuki said as she ignored the comment and went off toward the establishment.

Almost at once, Yumetsuki crinkled her nose at the smell of alcohol that travelled from the tavern that was almost built into the gambling house itself. She did not say anything about it as she looked around for the sight of the blonde Sannin whose picture she had been carrying for days.

Blonde hair, brown eyes and a relatively busty woman...

Tsunade was found in a drunk stupor and seemed to be arguing with another patron. There was another person with her, most likely Shizune as deduced by Yumetsuki, and the black-haired woman was trying to save her mentor from the wrath of prospect of losing all their money.

Just as described, Tsunade had brown eyes and straight, blonde hair that parted above her forehead with shoulder-length bangs that framed her face. She was rather curvaceous.

The Strength of a Hundred Seal – taking the appearance of a violet diamond shape – was clearly visible on her forehead. Yumetsuki focused on it briefly, knowing that it was her goal for the year.

Next to her, Shizune was much simpler in appearance: slender with onyx eyes and straight, shoulder-length jet-black hair; her hair is straight and shoulder-length with bangs that framed her face.

Tonton was tiny, her cheeks in a constant blush and wearing a pearl collar with a dark red jacket.

"Excuse me," Yumetsuki interrupted the argument as she appeared between the crowd. "Excuse me, I want to talk to you, Tsunade-Sama, may we step outside for a moment?"

"She's not going anywhere unless she pays up for everything she owes!" responded the other patron angrily. "Is this your tactic of getting yourself out of this situation?"

"Do you think I can't turn the tide?" Tsunade retorted. "Bet 45,000 Ryo! Give me those dice! Cho!"

"No, Tsunade-Sama!" Shizune exclaimed, trying to stop the older woman from reaching out for that pair of dice from the man. "You're going to double our debt at this point!"

All the while Tsunade and Shizune tussled around with each other while what seemed to be a pet pig also got involved in the situation, Yumetsuki pursed her lips and turned to the man, holding her hand out to him. He looked at her with frustrated confusion.