❄️ Chapter 32 ❄️

Yumetsuki was in quite a hurry to head back home to the village of Konohagakure, knowing that she was getting late for Naruto's graduation. She had not expected that her mission would take such a detour toward the Fire Temple in the middle of the Fire Nation. The only solace the young woman had was that she had gotten to wish her godson good luck before he had gone in for his exam.

"Naruto-Chan, you must not be hasty today," Yumetsuki told him gently as she fixed Naruto's jacket, taking out the wrinkles that he had put onto it just by messing around with it. She spread his collars properly. "Do not let yourself get overwhelmed and just focus on doing your best. I believe in you,"

"Yes, Meiko-Chan!" Naruto replied eagerly, hopping up and down, and as soon as she was finished, he raced out toward the front door, hurryingly pulling on his shoes to head out. "I will!"

"I just told you to not be hasty today..." trailed off Yumetsuki wearingly. "Come along, I will walk you to your academy today," She held her hand out to him. "I want to see you off today,"

Both Yumetsuki and Naruto had set off to the Ninja Academy together, with the woman listening into her godson's excited chatter about how he wanted to wear his forehead protector quickly. Yumetsuki had smiled at him, and she hoped that he would be able to graduate properly.

When they had reached the boy's school, Naruto had quickly hugged her before rushing off from there as Yumetsuki wished him, "Good luck, Naruto-Chan," and she kissed his forehead before he left. She stood in wait until he vanished into the school and then turned with a smile to look at the boy who had made his way to the academy right behind her –

"Good morning, Sasuke-Chan," Yumetsuki greeted the young boy, and she watched as he turned his face away, being tough as always. She was not deterred by this, however, as she was used to his behaviour. "I wish you all the best for your final exam today. I believe in you,"

Sasuke had only really hummed in response, keeping in pace with his exterior but Yumetsuki's smile only widened in response. She was not bothered by it, rather she always found it faintly cute that he had to be tough with her as well, even if he always sought her out. She reached out to take his face in her hands as well, pressing a kiss against his forehead that flamed his pale skin completely red.

"Good luck to both Sasuke-Chan and Naruto-Chan,"

That had been very early that morning, and then Yumetsuki had parted ways from the two boys to head off in the direction of her medical conference. She had spent her entire day there and had wished to be in Konohagakure by the time it was four in the afternoon. But before she could return home, she had received letter to redirect toward the Fire Temple for a quick meeting.

Evening had fallen already as Yumetsuki rushed into Konohagakure, and she headed quickly toward Hiruzen's office to inform him that she had arrived. She did not have the time to give any briefing right now and would do it later – she only wanted to drop the documents off before she went to look for both Naruto and Sasuke.

But what awaited for Yumetsuki at the Hokage Office was something that she had not expected in the slightest – the news that Naruto had somehow done the unthinkable and somehow managed to steal the Scroll of Sealing from the Hokage Tower. Every single Shinobi was looking for Naruto.

"Sensei, please call back every Shinobi," Yumetsuki said to Hiruzen, bowing her head apologetically. "I will personally locate Naruto-Chan and have him return the Scroll immediately, I apologise,"

Never before had Naruto ever done something of this nature – Naruto had never been a thief and he would never steal something like this. There had to have been a reason behind and Yumetsuki spread her Chakra, knowing where she would find her godson. And as she left the Hokage Tower, she dispatched her Summon Foxes, spreading them around the forest.