4

6 DAYS LATER

Ever since Tzuyu agreed to the marriage, Taehyung and his family never stopped visiting her. Tzuyu refused to go to Taehyung's house to spend the night because she was still trying to adjust to her soon-to-be husband and his family.

She tries to keep a good relationship with Taehyung, but the thought of being close to a man was just so disturbing to her.

As days went by, she slowly adjust to the family and became so close to Mrs. Kim.

She saw her as her mother, and their relationship started taking a beautiful turn.

"Daddy, Daddy, you can't believe how happy I am today." Minju squealed while jumping from one chair to the other.

"Calm down dear, and may I know why you're so happy?" Taehyung who was busy fixing his tie as he was getting ready for the wedding, asked.

The past few days were full of preparation and shopping, since they've decided to make the wedding happen as soon as possible.

"Don't you know the answer?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know ma'am, please enlighten me." Taehyung rolled his eyes and poke her cheek.

"It's because you're getting married to my dear beautiful teacher Tzuyu." Taehyung smiled.

"It seems you love Tzuyu way too much."

"Yes, I love her so much. I really can't wait to have a baby brother." Tzuyu giggled and ran off to her Grandma.

Taehyung chuckled, he knew very well that Suga his friend must have suggested that to the kid. He smiled and went back to what he was doing.

Mrs. Kim was the one to hand over Tzuyu to her son Taehyung since she had no one she could call her family.

Tzuyu was tensed as she walked to the altar, but seeing Minju smiling and waving at her, she became relaxed and settled.

Once she got to the altar, Taehyung was quick to smile at her in other to ease her tension and she returned the smile.

"Do you Taehyung take her Tzuyu to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sorrow and suffering, in sickness and hardship, till death do you apart?" The priest asked Taehyung.

"I Do," Taehyung replied while looking at her.

"And do you Tzuyu take him Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sorrow and suffering, in sickness and hardship, till death do you apart?" The priest asked Tzuyu.

"I Do". Tzuyu replied calmly. This was difficult, but she can't escape the truth that she will eventually get married someday, and that day is now.

"And now you may kiss the bride." The priest said to Taehyung, and Tzuyu's eyes widened in fear, shock, and anxiety.

Oh god, my phobia is kicking in again.

Taehyung held her hands and whispered into her ears.

"Relax Tzuyu, it's just me. Relax, I won't hurt you. Trust me." Taehyung smiled calmly, and Tzuyu who was already gasping for air tried to listen to Taehyung's words, and slowly her gasping stopped.

"Taehyung," She muttered, but before she could say another word, Taehyung wrapped his hand around her waist, he looked at her straight in the eyes and muttered to her.

"Tzuyu, I will kiss you now, so please I need you to relax. Don't worry. It's just me, your husband." Taehyung smiled as he studied Tzuyu's eyes, he leaned closer to his wife and kissed her soft red lips so slow and gentle.