19

They finally arrived at Regentmarine Jeju Hotel Around 3 in the afternoon.

Everyone happily stepped out of the limousine, but Tzuyu stayed put.

She was scared all of a sudden, and she could feel her phobia coming up again as the image of his last encounter with Madam Oh and Rose became fresh and new in her memories again.

I don't want to be hunted by my past any longer, but I don't know how to step out of it.

Tzuyu gasped. She gripped tighter to her dress and her breath suddenly became unstable.

At that point, Tzuyu felt like crumbling on her knees. She felt like passing out, but then there was Taehyung standing right in front of her with that look that assured her that everything will be fine.

"T-Taehyung." She stuttered with tears streaming down her suddenly pale cheeks.

"Shhh. Don't cry baby, I'm here with you, and everything will be okay." Taehyung bent over and help Tzuyu up. He pulled her to his chest and embraced her warmly.

"You don't have to force yourself. I'm here with you, and in healing, we will surely heal together." Taehyung gently trailed his fingers along Tzuyu's chin and pointed his other free hand towards the huge aquarium with live fishes in it.

"Come with me, I have something to show you over there." Taehyung carefully led Tzuyu to the huge open aquarium.

Tzuyu quietly followed him behind without saying a single word. Taehyung stopped in front of a big catfish and its little ones, and he carefully observed it before smiling to himself.

"Tzuyu, watch these catfish and its little ones. Can you see how the smallest is trying to catch up with its mother and older ones?" Taehyung asked in a calm tone.

"Yes," Tzuyu muttered in a low tone. She pulled away from Taehyung's hold and walked closer to the aquarium and rubbed the glass with her little fingers.

Taehyung trailed along with her and wrapped his left hand around his waist.

"Look at the smallest one trying to catch up with its mother and siblings, but it is difficult for it to do. Can you see it?"

"Yes Taehyung, it's so little and young." Tzuyu felt bad.

"Now can you also see how the mother comes back to help it by pushing it slowly to mingle with its siblings?"

Taehyung pointed to the scene in front of them, as he tries to point out something to her.

"Yes, I can see it." Tzuyu smiled.

"Now, I want you to trust in me and believe in me. You are not alone. You have me with you, and you have Mom, Dad, Jongin, Seulgi, and Minju with you." Taehyung caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Let's heal together. Let's share our problems. Let us never let go of each other's hands. You're not alone my love." Taehyung whispered and hugged his wife.

"You're not alone Kim Tzuyu."

Being pressed to the chest of her husband, Tzuyu could hear the melodic sound of her husband's heartbeat.

At that very moment, Tzuyu knew what it felt like to be loved. She knew that she was never alone. She knew that she has so many people that loves and cherish her.

She knew that she was greatly treasured by the people around her, and also a little life was growing inside her.

Tzuyu blinked the tears off her eyes in the realization of everything, and for the first time in forever she was able to see the light, she was able to see that a bright future awaits her if only she can let Taehyung heal along with her.