9

Blinking her eyes open, Tzuyu smiled as the beautiful ray of sun rested on her face. She stayed like that recalling every single event that occurred last night. She felt at peace after knowing that Taehyung was the same man from that night.

She was still lost in her thought when a soft kiss landed on her neck, sending cold but sweet chills down her spine.

"Good morning my love," Taehyung whispered before turning Tzuyu around and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning, Taehyung," Tzuyu muttered and hid her face with her hands, suddenly becoming shy.

"Is my wife shy?" Taehyung asked, he brushed off the fringe from his wife's face before looking at the bright room and the beautiful decorations in the room.

"This place is really beautiful in the morning, I love it here." Taehyung smiled and crawled out of the bed to open the curtains, letting the fresh morning air into the room.

"Can we bath together?" Taehyung asked suddenly out of the blue.

"Eh? Together? Now?" Tzuyu asked as it was hard for her to believe her ears.

"Just kidding, you bath first, I will be back in no time." Taehyung trailed off to the seaside, watching the beautiful ocean.

All Taehyung could think of was where to take Tzuyu and have more fun with her. He wanted to make Tzuyu's stay at the hotel full of beautiful memories, but he was just too slow to think of something fun to do, then some couples about 4 to 5 of them were planning to have a program for the best swimmer.

Taehyung placed his hands on his jaw and smirked to himself.

What a great swimmer I am. I'm surely going to win that prize for my dear wife, just watch and see.

Taehyung walked up to them and sat beside the men who were busy having big talks about how they won so many big swimming competitions and all that, but Taehyung only smiled and registered his name and Tzuyu.

Back in the room, Tzuyu was busy searching for what to wear since the weather was cold outside. She only wrapped a towel around her chest with her hair dripping out droplets of water all over.

"What do I wear? can't see any of my thick clothes." Tzuyu sighed, and just then Taehyung's phone rang out.

Tzuyu quickly put on one of Taehyung's oversized thick shirts and wore it with a short then she rushed outside to give Taehyung his phone, but on getting there, she saw Taehyung eating roasted beef with apple juice.

So this is where Taehyung is enjoying while I was inside waiting for him all this while. Tzuyu frowned and took Taehyung's phone to him.

"Here is your phone." Tzuyu placed it in front of Taehyung and sat beside him.

Taehyung turned to look at his wife and there he saw Tzuyu almost eaten up by his shirt, and she looked so tiny in it.

"Tzuyu, are you cold?" Taehyung asked while putting Tzuyu's beef on the plate with a bottle of milk.

"Yes I'm so cold, and you left me in the room without coming back inside." Tzuyu pout.

"I'm so sorry Tzuyu, I was just busy with a few things here." Taehyung caressed her hair and kissed her cheeks.

"It's okay Taehyung, I've forgiven you, but please don't leave me all alone ever again." Tzuyu sadly bit a little of the beef before looking at Taehyung.

"Please, can Minju come over today?" Tzuyu asked. The emptiness was eating her up, and she wants to see Minju at all costs.

"Yes, I was also missing her so much, so I asked my friend Jin to bring her over. They will be here by noon."