16

The door to the restroom flew open, and Taehyung was standing in front of Tzuyu with a worried expression written on his face.

"Are you alright?" The taller asked in a low tone. It was written on Taehyung's face that he was scared and worried, and Tzuyu felt bad for her husband.

"I'm fine Taehyung, please don't worry yourself about me," Tzuyu muttered.

"But you don't look well to me." Taehyung moved closer to the smaller and felt her temperature, and she was burning up.

"You're having a high fever. I will get the car keys and take you to the hospital for a check-up right now." Taehyung turned to leave, but Tzuyu held his hand and stood up.

"Don't worry about me, Taehyung, it's a good sickness."

"Good sickness?" Taehyung asked in surprise.

"Is there any sickness in this world that is good? Please tell me what you mean." Taehyung said softly and caressed Tzuyu's face.

Tzuyu blushed and rest her head on Taehyung's chest.

"I'm pregnant,"

Tzuyu said shyly with a deep red blush plastered on her face.

Taehyung blinked on hearing the news. He lifted Tzuyu's chin and looked at her in the eyes.

"What? You're pregnant?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yes honey, I'm pregnant with your baby."

"But how did you know about this?" Taehyung asked.

"I did the test myself with the pregnancy detector you mistakenly bought last time we went shopping at the mall, and it showed a red line which means I'm pregnant." Tzuyu smiled shyly and happily at the same time.

"I love you!" Taehyung shouted out as he lifted Tzuyu off the ground.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're an Angel sent from above. I love you so much, baby." Taehyung kissed her and carried her to the room.

Taehyung gently lay Tzuyu on the bed and immediately captured her lips in a soft but loved-filled kiss.

"You're so precious to me, I love you more than life itself," Taehyung whispered into the kiss as he slowly pulled away to look at Tzuyu in the eyes.

"You're so beautiful,"

He whispered into his wife's ears, and trailed kisses along Tzuyu's neck and down to her stomach, making Tzuyu to blushed in embarrassment.

"You're flattering me Taehyung, I don't think I can handle all the sweet words."

Tzuyu blushed.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him.

"But we should go to the hospital to check up to know how old our baby is. What do you think?" Tzuyu asked after pulling away from the kiss.

"Yes sweetheart, you just said my thoughts." Taehyung attacked her lips yet again, but then the door was pushed open by little Minju.

"Dad you said you wanted to check on Mom but now you're here kissing Mom."

Minju complained and sat closer to Tzuyu on the bed.

"Mom are you sick?" She lay next to Tzuyu and rest her head on her shoulder.

Tzuyu inhaled the beautiful scent of her dear daughter, and a lovely smile graced her lips.

"I'm okay honey, just felt a little bit dizzy, that's all." Tzuyu kissed her.

"Minju, don't trouble your Mom and go back to painting okay?"

"Dad I'm not troubling Mom, unless you want me out of the room so that you can keep on kissing her, right?" Minju shook her head and relax even more on Tzuyu's stomach.

"Hey sweetheart doesn't say such things, and also take off your head from her stomach," Taehyung said in a stressed tone.

"Why?" Minju questioned and looked away.

"Because your Mom is having a baby, and you will be an elder sister pretty soon." Taehyung cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

Minju in her excited state started jumping on the bed with lots of shouting and screaming.

"I'm having a baby brother soon. Yeah!" Minju kept screaming till Taehyung carried her and spin her around.

"Yes my princess, your brother is on the way." Taehyung turned to Tzuyu who was blushing so much and he sent a dazzling smile in her direction.

"I love you, Tzuyu." He whispered with a smile of his own.

"I love you too," Tzuyu whispered back.