17

"She's two weeks pregnant, and everything is alright. But please bear in mind that this stage of her pregnancy is very delicate, and if she stresses herself, she might lose the baby and it will affect her badly." Doctor Joon explained as he closes the chart in his hands.

"But everything is fine right?" Taehyung asked as he wanted to be sure that everything is perfectly fine with Tzuyu.

"Yes, Mister Taehyung, everything is fine, but you must take extremely good care of her, and make sure she stays away from any form of stress and discomfort."

"I will doctor. Thank you so much doctor, I will keep everything in mind." Taehyung reached out his hand and gave the doctor a handshake, and he left with his Tzuyu and Minju.

Seulgi had just finished putting Hyun to sleep when she felt a hand wrapped around her waist from behind. She smiled as she inhaled her lover's scent.

"He looks so much like you my love," Jongin whispered into her ears.

"Thanks." Seulgi smiled softly, and rest her head against Jongin's chest.

"Taehyung just called and he asked us to come over tomorrow morning, so it will be nice of us if we could do some shopping before going there. What do you think?" Jongin asked.

"It will be nice because last time I promised Minju that I will get her a gift while coming along. So I will make sure I keep my promise." Seulgi smiled at the thought of Minju's angry face.

She was about to move when Jongin held her by the arms and pulled her closer to himself.

"Can you please forgive me for my misdeeds? I've wronged you and Hyun so much and don't know how to amend my mistakes." Jongin felt guilty that he couldn't look his lover in the eyes, but instead, he turned his face away.

He was wrong for saying hurtful things to her and all, and he greatly regrets it.

Seulgi knew that Jongin was sorry, and besides, she had already forgiven him a long time ago. She reached her hand and caressed Jongin's face with love sparkling in her eyes. She smiled softly.

"It did hurt, but not anymore. I understand that we were both lost in our worlds back then and that we didn't notice our flaws and errors. I know you were wrong, but since you've realized your mistakes and are now ready to pay for them, it shows that you've changed, and I'm happy about it." Seulgi hugged the taller.

Jongin was more delighted to have such a kindhearted person as Seulgi.

"Thank you so much," He Whispered.

"You're the best." He smiled softly at her and led her to the bed, tomorrow is going to be a long day with Minju.

Tzuyu was the first to wake up to the sound of the ringing phone beside their bed. She smiled when her eyes fell on her husband and little daughter who slept with them in their room last night because she was scared of the shadows behind her window.

Tzuyu slowly steps down from the bed and picked up Taehyung's ringing phone.

When she checks the caller, she quickly taps Taehyung to wake him up.

"Honey you have a call from one Mr. Han," Tzuyu whispered and handed over the phone to Taehyung.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Taehyung kissed Tzuyu and exited the room to pick up the call.

Tzuyu went over to Minju and kissed her cheeks to wake her up, and it worked because she's now used to it.

"Good morning princess. Did you sleep well?" Tzuyu asked with a calm smile on her face.