Epilogue

Taehyung lay beside his wife, listening to her steady breathing. The bright moonlight peeked through the exposed gap in the curtain and illuminated Tzuyu's sleeping features.

She lay on her back, her face graced with beauty. She looks so beautiful and precious, her hair disheveled, and she looks so relaxed.

Taehyung smiled and rolled onto his side and glanced at the clock. 3:30 a.m. He sat up gently and pull the blanket over Tzuyu, making sure he hadn't disturbed her.

He stepped down from the bed slowly, making sure his feet were completely soundless as Tzuyu had suddenly become so sensitive over the past four months.

He stood beside the bed staring at his wife and he remembered when they were at the hotel during the holidays.

She was so happy that her phobia was completely gone.

He could still remember how happy Tzuyu was throughout their stay there, she was so happy that she even asked for a get-together with the couples present in the hotel.

He smiled, thinking about their beautiful moments together. He felt complete, he slowly made his way out of the room and went straight to Minju's room.

"Wake up sweetheart," Taehyung whispered.

Minju yawns softly and blinks her eyes open. She looks around the room and then at her Dad.

"Daddy, is it morning already?" She asked while rubbing her eyes with the back of her little hand.

"Sweetheart it's mommy's birthday, remember?" He said, smiling softly at the little girl who now realized what was going on.

She made an o sharp with her mouth and sat up immediately.

"It's mom's birthday, right?"

"Yes sweetheart, it is her birthday. We have to start baking the cake before she wakes up, remember that we're to make this birthday so special for her."

"Of course Dad, let's get going, we can't waste any more time." The warrior princess jumped out of the bed, but Taehyung was quick to carry her.

"That's my baby girl." He kissed her cheeks and they headed to the kitchen.

Taehyung sat Minju down on one of the chairs, he open the fridge and brought out the crate of eggs and he placed it on the table.

He reached for the cupboard and brought out butter, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, milk, cocoa powder, and salt, and he got to work, with Minju helping him in breaking the eggs.

Taehyung had been doing a lot of reading regarding baking, not only baking but how to make the best chocolate cake ever.

He stayed up most of the night, having a serious conversation with some bakers online, and with their help, he became a professional in it.

A satisfied smile graced his face when he watch his masterpiece baking slowly in the oven. He sat beside Minju and gave her an almost soundless high five.

"You did great sweetheart, who thought you most of the things about baking?" Taehyung asked, he won't deny that he was a bit surprised when Minju knew a few things about baking a cake.

"Grandma thought me a little when went over last week to spend the weekend."

"Oh, that makes sense now." Taehyung smiled, he realize that he could have just gone to his mom and asked her to teach him how to bake.

Well, after all, he's glad he worked so hard to make the day a success.

"So daddy, do you think that the cake will be yummy?"