6

It's been a few days after the wedding and Tzuyu was getting along so well with Taehyung and her in-laws. She was happy and Minju was slowly changing from her ill-mannered behavior to an adorable daughter under Tzuyu's care. It was a good turn in their lives.

Taehyung on the other hand, started seeing Tzuyu differently, he started developing feelings that he couldn't even understand towards his wife, Tzuyu, but he wasn't sure if Tzuyu have such feelings for him as well.

"Minju, you don't want to be late for school right?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yes Mom, but I want to eat some cake first, then we can get going."

"And what about your stomach? Don't you think you've had too much cake already?"

"Nope, I'm good." Minju giggled.

"Okay. But just a little bit, okay?" She gave in because Minju had been behaving well recently.

"Okay, Mom." Minju finished the slice of chocolate cake and grabbed her bag pack, all set to go to school.

Tzuyu left Minju in the living room and went to her bedroom to say goodbye to Taehyung, but instead, she walked up to Taehyung's naked upper body. Her eyes widen in shock as she quickly turned around. She was still shy with him.

"I'm so sorry Tzuyu, I didn't mean to walk up on you, please forgive me." Tzuyu pleads with her hands covering her face.

"It's okay Tzuyu, you can turn around now. Besides, you're my wife so you don't have to apologize for such things." Taehyung smiled when he matched his eyes with Tzuyu.

"Is Minju causing any trouble?" Taehyung added.

"Oh, no. I only came to say goodbye to you."

"Please don't ever say that word "goodbye", it's one of the words I never want to ever hear in my life." Taehyung's voice was firm and sad at the same time, making Tzuyu stare at him carefully.

He can't bare the idea of being left alone, without her.

She nodded in response.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung," Tzuyu muttered.

"Please don't be, it's not your fault. I just took the word too seriously." Taehyung tapped her hands.

"O-okay, see you in the evening." Tzuyu waved and left hurriedly.

In school, Minju was the "queen of noise" in the class that day. She kept telling her friends how she got the best Mom ever and how they went shopping. Her name was heard around the whole school, and all Minju could do was smile over it. She was glad Minju accepted her so well.

Tzuyu also got lots of presents from teachers along with good wishes. She was happy to see how much the people loved and care for her. But to her, the best present was still having Minju as her daughter.

"Congrats Tzuyu," Nayeon whispered the words into Tzuyu's ears.

"Thanks, Nayeon. You're such a good friend." Tzuyu smiled.

"Ah. It's nothing, what are friends for?" They both giggled.

"So have you heard about the grand competition happening this Saturday?" Nayeon asked.

"No, I haven't. What's it all about?" Tzuyu asked giving all her attention to Nayeon.

"FACCC."

"FACCC? What does it mean and what's it all about?"

"FACCC means Father And Child Cooking Competition, so your husband Taehyung and Minju will have to participate in it because it's a part of all the student's midterm tests."