12

The next morning, Tzuyu was so quiet while feeding Minju. The whole scene from the previous day kept recalling in her head, and Taehyung noticed it.

"We are going back home today," Taehyung said after giving it so much thought. Tzuyu looked at him before looking away.

"Okay." Tzuyu noded.

She was happy that they will be heading back home, but she was also sad that Taehyung was not happy all because of her. After everything, they arranged their bags and left, heading back to Seoul.

The drive home was far from what Taehyung had imagined it to be. He had imagined it to be peaceful with a sad feeling in the air, but it wasn't so because Minju was there to brighten up the atmosphere with her beautiful sighing voice. Taehyung was thankful to have such a beautiful daughter full of life and happiness.

"Minju, you have such a lovely voice." Taehyung praised her.

"Thank Dad, I took it after Mom." Minju giggle and hugged Tzuyu who was sleeping throughout.

"Is Mom okay? She has been so quiet and sleeping since we left the beach till now." Minju asked.

"Yes, she's fine. I guess she's just sleeping so much because of the weather." Taehyung smiled and focus his attention back on the road.

Taehyung arrived home with his family around 4. pm in the evening. He smiled on seeing his mansion once again.

"Home sweet home," Taehyung muttered. He was glad that he was back home again and what made him happier about the trip was that he discovered the truth about his daughter and first love, but his heart was also heavy with pain.

Tzuyu was the first to step down from the car along with Minju. Taehyunh didn't bother to ask Tzuyu any questions, but instead, he gave her more space.

Tzuyu went to the kitchen after bathing Minju. She found some leftover ingredients in the fridge, and so she quickly prepared rice and vegetable sauce with it. She loves fruit so much so she also made fruit salad and set it on the table and when she was done, she called Taehyung and Minju over to the dining and severed their food.

They all ate their dinner in silence, but Taehyung's eyes were always on Tzuyu and surely she noticed it.

Tzuyu carried Minju to her bedroom and lay her down on the soft bed. She kissed her goodnight and left the room to her bedroom, and when she got to the room door she hesitated before finally stepping inside the room, but she was disappointed when she saw that Taehyung was already sleeping.

She sighed and changed into her pajamas and lay on the bed with her back facing Taehyung.

She was sad about the recent issue that happened back at the beach, and a sob broke out of her lips.

Taehyung who wasn't sleeping but in deep thought heard it, and his heart broke into a million pieces. He was hurt hearing his wife crying in pain. Taehyung had to sit up with a heavy heart, he stared at his crying wife with longing eyes.

"Tzuyu what's wrong?" Taehyung asked in a low tone as he does not want to scare her by any means, but Tzuyu still got scared on hearing Taehyung's voice all of a sudden. She felt as if Madam Oh and Rose were right there beside her and she couldn't help but shivered.

"Please Taehyung doesn't get mad at me, please don't hate me." Tzuyu whimpered in fear.

"Never Tzuyu, I will never hate you or get mad at you. You're my wife and my life, I can never get mad at you or hate you." Taehyung moved closer to his sobbing wife gently.

"You are Kim Tzuyu and no one's puppet, neither are you a slave. You're precious and unique in all ramifications. You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me, and I love you so much." Taehyung gently wrapped his hand around Tzuyu's shoulder and pulled her into his chest.