10

It was getting dark at the beach, and all Tzuyu had been feeling was the cold air. She was a bit away from Taehyung and Minju with the two friends and all she did was stare at them from a distance.

Tzuyu smiled while staring at her husband and daughter. She felt competed for the first time in forever and the joy of knowing her real daughter was just the best thing that has ever happened to her.

"Hey Tzuyu, come join us over here!" Jongin shouted.

"Okay." Tzuyu smiled. She got up with a sigh and went over to their loud gathering and sat beside Taehyung.

"I'm cold," She whispered into Taehyung's hearing, and Immediately Taehyung heard his wife's whisper, he got up in a hurry while using his other free hand to help Tzuyu up.

"Please excuse us," Taehyung announced quickly and he trailed off with Tzuyu.

Getting to the room, he sat Tzuyu down, and quickly, he hurried towards his bag and brought out nice thick clothes.

He went back to Tzuyu and wore the clothes on his wife as if she was a child.

Taehyung was extremely worried about the way Tzuyu reacted when his hand accidentally brushed against her skin.

He thought Tzuyu had by now gotten used to his touch, but he had just found out that he was wrong about that.

"Tzuyu, are you okay? Why did you flinch when I touched you? Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes, I'm fine, just falling under the weather. I guess." Tzuyu stuttered as she also became scared as to why she flinched when Taehyung touched her.

"Okay. Please relax here while I make a hot cup of cocoa for you okay?" Taehyung let out a small smile and left the room.

Oh no, why did I react to Tzuyu's touch on my body? What is happening to me?

Tzuyu hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly. She was also confused as she had no idea of what had just happened.

When Taehyung returned, Tzuyu rushed over to him with so much fear in her eyes and she gripped tight on his shirt.

"Tzuyu, you look scared. What's wrong?" Taehyung asked as he couldn't get what was going on.

"Kiss me Taehyung," Tzuyu said slowly with shivering hands while looking at Taehyung in the eyes.

"Please kiss me."

Taehyubg was a bit shocked at Tzuyu's request.

"Tzuyu, are you okay?" Taehyung places the cup of cocoa in his hand down and moved closer to his wife.

"Tzuyu, what's going on? Please talk to me."

"It's nothing, just kiss me." Tzuyu lied and this time she wanted to verify something.

"Okay." Taehyung leaned closer to Tzuyu and kissed her lips softly, but he was shocked to his bones when Tzuyu suddenly flinched away from the kiss.

Oh god, why should all this be happening again? Why can't I get Madam Oh and Rose off my head?

Tzuyu staggered backward and fell on the bed. She thought her life was gradually falling into place, she thought that she was becoming normal like every other couple, but then again reverse was the case.

She sobbed and hugged her knees to her chest. She felt lost once again and hated herself for being a weak person, for everything.

Taehyung stood in front of his wife with tears trailing down his cheeks. He never thought he would ever see a day like this when his beloved wife will be crying helplessly in front of him, and there was nothing he could do to help her.

"Tzuyu," Taehyung called, but the latter shook her head.

"Please leave me alone, please just go, please."

"Okay." Taehyung slowly left the room and went outside to join the rest with a sad expression.

"What's the wrong Taehyung?" Jongin asked when he noticed his worried and sad expression.

"It's Tzuyu, I can no longer touch her," Taehyung said sadly with a heavy sigh following.

"She's getting worse and I don't know what to do anymore."

"I think I know why Tzuyu is like that again."

"You do?"

"Yes. It's because of what my mother and sister did to her earlier and guess she's still finding it so difficult to forget about it." Jongin explained.

"You are right. That means I will have to take her back home tomorrow." Taehyung suggested.

"Yes. That is the right thing to do."

Jongin and Jin both agreed.

Taehyung carried his sleeping daughter and waved his friend goodnight. He sighed and went back to his room only to find Tzuyu sleeping. He lay baby Minju beside Tzuyu on the bed and kept the prize he won at the swimming competition on the table.

"I hope you can get over this Tzuyu." Taehyung kissed her goodnight on her cheeks and lay beside her.