18

Taehyung finally got everyone's attention, so he stood up in pride and walked in front of everyone sitting on the floor with the duvets and blankets.

"Thank you everyone for honoring me by coming over here today to spend the night, thank you so much." Taehyung smiled and gaze at Tzuyu with love in his eyes.

"Please come over my love, it's our night." Taehyung walked over to Tzuyu and help her up and he continued with his speech.

"Yes like I said it's our night because we have good news to share with you all tonight." Taehyung stopped again only to look at his wife who was blushing pretty hard. He lifted her chin and kissed her gently on the lips.

Tzuyu wanted to part from the kiss and run upstairs, but Taehyung caressed her waist softly and pulled her even closer, making Tzuyu to smiled into the kiss with a blush plastered on her cheeks.

"Oh geez." Minju rolled her eyes and sat on her grandfather's lap.

"They repeat this every day, or more like it's now a habit, but I love my parents so very much." She grinned.

"That's good princess," Mr. Kimwhispered into her ears and kissed her cheeks.

Taehyung slowly parted from the kiss, but then peck Tzuyu's lips yet again. He stepped back a little bit and kneel on one leg, and with the world's brightest smile on his face, he kissed Tzuyu's flat tummy making Tzuyu all red and shy.

He slowly stood up and caresses Tzuyu's cheeks.

"We are having a baby." Taehyung broke the good news with tears of joy in his eyes.

"My most precious Jewel Tzuyu is pregnant with our second baby." Taehyung smiled widely and carried Tzuyu in bridal style.

"Taehyung please put me down, I'm feeling so embarrassed," Tzuyu muttered and covered her face with her little hands. Taehyung didn't say a word, but rather he let his action speak for him.

He leaned closer to Tzuyu and connected their perfect beautiful lips once again in a heated yet gentle kiss.

Tzuyu felt overwhelmed by the way Taehyung slowly drives her highly insane with his love and sweetness.

"I love you, Taehyung." She whispered into the kiss as he lets Taehyung fully explore her mouth.

"I love you more, my sweetheart," Taehyung muttered into the kiss.

Finally pulling away again, Taehyung turned his attention to his parents and friends, but the expression he saw on their faces was enough to make his heart explode with joy.

"Congratulations!" They shouted in unison as they came forward to embrace the happy couple.

"I'm so proud of you, my son. You have no idea of the sudden joy you have a place in our hearts right now." Mrs. Kim said with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, my son, you have made us so happy today, and for that, I'm so grateful," Mr. Kim said with a smile on his face.

They both kissed Tzuyu on the forehead and gave her their full blessing.

"We love you dear, and we will take good care of you during this pregnancy. You will never lack anything in this period of your life. I love you, my baby." Mrs. Kim said and kissed her head yet again.

Tzuyu felt tears trailing down her cheeks. She looked at Taehyung and sobbed.

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm happy. There are tears of joy and happiness. I never imagine that a time like this will ever come in my life."

"Don't cry sweetheart, you deserve the best." Taehyung pecked his wife's lips softly.