Chap 1

Author's pov

"Do you miss her?" Taeyeon asked after took a seat beside Tiffany.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  "I miss her so much and i wonder what is she doing right now? I still feel guilty because of what happened to our relationship. Karma is a bitch! Nickhun cheated on me for Victoria. This is my punishment after what i did towards her." Tiffany said while sobbing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     "Shh.. Don't blame yourself because Sica won't like it." Yuri tried to calm her friend.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       "Just take a rest for a while." Hyoyeon said and Tiffany just go to her room without saying anything.

After a few weeks, the eight girls went to shopping in SM TOWN COEX. Suddenly, Tiffany bumped into a girl and that girl is Krystal Jung the youngest sister of Jessica Jung. Krystal give a glared to Tiffany.

"Hey Krystal!" Yuri approaching the younger girl.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               "Hey too." Krystal said without any expression.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              "Where is Sica unnie?" Yoona asked spontaneous.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          "She's at her home and still sleeping. She just need a good rest because she didn't have enough sleep these past few years. She tired herself with a lot of works and you know she is the CEO of B & E right? I need to go now." Krystal said and still giving a glared to the eye smiling girl.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 "Wait! Are you alone?" Seohyun asked while holding the younger girl wrist.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      "Nope! I am with my girlfriend." Krystal replied and Seohyun let go of her wrist.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             "WOW! You're growing up kid now." Sunny teased her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              "Hahaha i am not kid and i gotta go now." Krystal said and run from them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           "She's so beautiful!" Hyoyeon said.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             ."And tall." Taeyeon said and the other are laughing at her. "Why?" Taeyeon asking all of them.                                                                                                                                                                                          "Midget!" Yuri said while laughing with the other. Taeyeon sticking out her tounge at the girls.                                                                                                                                                                                                    "How is she? I miss my bestie." Sunny said and Sooyong hugged her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         "We miss her too." Sooyoung said.

TBC