CHAP 12

Author's pov

Jessica wake up from her slumber because she heard birds chirping outside. She rubs her eyes and she looked at the two sleeping figures. She make a away right through to the bathroom and take a bathe. After that she go to the kitchen to prepare a simple breakfast.

"Everything's done." She smiled proudly. "Now,it's time to wake them up." She go to her sister room first.

"Soojung ah wake up." She shook her sister body. "Soojung ah.."

"I'm up i'm up." Krystal said and looked at Jessica. "Why are you wake up first? It's weird." Krystal wriggled her eyebrows.

"Breakfast ready." She left her sister dumbfounded and go to her room.

"Fany ah wake up." She do the same thing to Tiffany and she shook her fiancee body like what she did to Krystal.

"Hmm baby?" It's easy to wake Tiffany up than Krystal.

"Get ready and i made us breakfast." Jessica said softly and caress Tiffany hair.

After 45 minutes

They're all settled in the dining room.

"Let's eat!" Krystal said excited.

"Unnie let's pray first." Irene said make Krystal looked at the kid sheepishly. Jessica and Tiffany hold their laughter.

After that they ate silently and Irene stealing a glances at the girls infront of her.

"Sica unnie.." Irene called her name and Jessica immediately pay attention to the kid.

"Yeah?"

"When bill chu det married bif Fany unnie? (When will you get married with Fany unnie?)" Irene asked with her mouth full of food.

"HAHAHAHAHA! It is so funny." Krystal who's the one laugh out loud make Irene shows her pouting lips.

"Aigoo this cutie pie." Krystal giggles and caress the girl cheeks.Irene smiled at Krystal.

"I won't answer your question just now Joohyun ah." Jessica interrupted their moments.

"Why?" Irene frown

"Are you busy today Soojung ah?" Jessica asked.

"Umm no but i will go to Sulli house after done with my breakfast." Krystal stated

"Can you bring Irene with you too?" Jessica asked with a pleading eyes.

Krystal looked at her sister and to Tiffany back to her sister. She grinned at her sister."Okay unnie hehe."

"Thanks Krys! Tiffany lets have a date today." Jessica said.

"Where?" Tiffany asked.

"Just go get ready i'll be waiting on the car after finish my breakfast." Tiffany obeyed Jessica words.

'"Let's go Irene! We will be going now." Krystal said

"Okay be careful." Jessica said and waved to the two girls.

In the car

"Ready?" Jessica asked Tiffany.

"Yup." Tiffany eyesmiles at Jessica.

The blonde drive them to the park where their first met. The brunette looked at the girl beside her with a shocked expression.

"Come on."

Jessica hold her hand and take her to the tree where their names graven in there.

"Still remember how we met back then?" Jessica asked while looking deep into Tiffany eyes.The brunette just nodded her head.