Chap 7

Author's pov

Taeyeon told Jessica and Hyoyeon to meet her at the Dookoong's store.

"Really Taeng? Dookong?" Jessica asked with sarcastically tone."What's wrong with Dookoong?" Taeyeon asked Jessica back.

"Stop it you two! What are we going to do in here now?" Hyoyeon asked the two girls.Jessica just raised her eyebrows."Buy Dookoong!" Taeyeon shout out of a sudden made Jessica hit her head."Its hurts~" Taeyeon rubbed his head and Jessica just roll her eyes.

"Shika-ah~ we have a lot to catch up." Taeyeon again said with her aegyo."You're aegyo sucks! Okay!" Jessica sighs.The three of them go to buy anything they want and they keep playing some game.

Tiffany's pov

"Nickhun,what are you doing here?" I asked him."I just come here to buy a cup of coffee for my wife." He said to me and smiled.

"You're a married man already? Congratulation!" I said to him."Thank you and Tiffany.." I just hummed as my reply to him.

"I am sorry for everything what i did to you in the past." He said and bows to me."It's all in the past now.I have someone already." I give a smile to him."Oh really? Who is he?" He asked with a surprise expression

"It's a girl." I replied to him and he seems so surprised."Is it Jessica Jung?" He asked me while smirking."Ye-yeah." I am so embrassed now."Take care of her then and please tell her i am really sorry." He said to me."I gotta go now because my wife is waiting for me.It's nice to meet you again." He bows to me and go out from the Dandyu's restaurant.

"How is it talking with him?" Sunny asked and give me a cup of caramel coffee."It's good and we are good now." I said to Sunny."Do you still love him?" Sunny asked me."Yah! He's a married man now and i have Jessica already.No! I don't love him anymore." I replied to her and she just chuckles .

"I love to teased you.It's funny." She said while still laughing at me."Aishh! Say no more!"

At the dookoong store,the three girls was tired from playing and out of sudden Jessica already passed out because of tiredness so Hyoyeon piggyback her to the car.Taeyeon drove the car to her restaurant.

Taeyeon's pov

"Sunny!!" I shouts and she looking at me weirdly."Oh hey Fany!" I smile to the girl and she smile at me back."Where's Hyoyeon and Jessica?" My bunny asks me."There are still in the car." I hugged my bunny while Tiffany just looking at us.

"Sunny!! Taeyeon is a badgirl." Hyoyeon whined made me glares at her."Why?" Sunny asks her."She made us tired." Hyoyeon said point her finger towards me and smirking."Where's Jessica?" Sunny just glares at me.'I am dead.' I thought to myself while gulps down my saliva.

"Tiff baby~ let's go home because i am so tired." Jessica said after she enters my restaurant."Okay honey~ Sunny we go first okay." Tiffany said and interwined her hands with Jessica."Okay and be careful." Bunny said to them and they just smiles to my bunny.I look at Hyoyeon and that girl just typing something on her phone.

"Ermm Sunny,Taeyeon i gotta go now because Sooyoung is waiting for me outside." Hyoyeon said and we just nods our head.

"Hmm let's work now." Sunny said and i just obeyed her.We keeps working until the time we closed our restaurant."Bunny-ah.. Tired?" She just nod her head."Let's go home now." I said and she smile at me.

Author's pov

The blonde is already sleeping while the brunette keep watching the girl.The sound of Jessica breathe makes Tiffany calm.She smile when she saw the blonde smile in her sleep.

'She must be dreaming about me or us hehe.' The brunette giggles at her silly thought."I love you Tiffany~" Jessica always sleep talking when she is so tired."I love you too baby." Tiffany said and give a kiss to the blonde girl forehead.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Jessica rubs her eyes."I can't sleep so i keep watching you sleep." Tiffany hugged Jessica waist."Okay,so what happens today?" Jessica hugged her back.

"Nickhun came to Sunny's restaurant to buy a cup of coffee." Jessica frowning after she heard Nickhun name was mention by Tiffany."Coffee for you?" Jessica asked."Nope but for his wife." Tiffany said.

"He has a wife?" Jessica asked still surprise."Yeah ! Do you still remember Victoria song our junior in high school?" Tiffany asked the blonde girl."Ah~ why?" Jessica asks not interested and back with her pokerface."She is the wife!" Tiffany shouts made Jessica close her ears.

"Yah ! No need to shout baby." Jessica said and pinched Tiffany cheeks and the girl pinch her nose back."Arghh! It hurts Fany-ah." Jessica whined like a little kid."Are you jealous when i mention his name?" Tiffany asked and smirks at the girl."Yeah i am!" Jessica said while rubs her nose."Aigoo~ i just love you honey and please don't be jealous." Tiffany said while the blonde keeps yawning.

"He really sorry for what he did to you before." Tiffany said while Jessica just looking at her without any reaction."I forgave him long time ago." Jessica said and Tiffany smile at her."Let's sleep because you're so tired." Tiffany said and kissed the girl temple."Hmm.. Fany-ah~ Let's go to orphanage tomorrow because i wanted to see Irene." Jessica said and Tiffany just smile at her."Okay baby! Sleep now." Tiffany said.

"Goodnight Tiff." Jessica said after she kiss Tiffany lips.

"Goodnight too baby." Tiffany replied and cuddles with the blonde.

TBC

What i wrote just now? I don't have any idea huhuhu gimme some of your idea please~~~~ next chapter i will make JeTiRene moments maybe hahaha see you! Bye!