Chap 2

Author's pov

Tiffany sitting in her living room and Mr.Hwang approached her."Its good you're at home now." Mr.Hwang said smiling widely at her daughter."Why? You don't want me here?" Tiffany pouting at her dad."It's not that honey.I have something to tell you." Mr.Hwang said while caressing the girl face."What is it? Is it important?" Tiffany asked curious."Yeah,it's really important.We'll meet my closet friend tomorrow.You don't have anything to do tomorrow.Right?" Tiffany shooked her head."Great! Tiffany baby,you will be engaged with their daughter." Mr.Hwang said and he still keep smiling."What?!" Tiffany looking at her dad with disbelief look."I know you will be like this but this is your grandmother and grandfather decision.You and her need to do this." Mr.Hwang said."Fine! I will be at Taeyeon's house today.Bye." She said.

Jung's mansion

"You can't do this to me! I don't want to get engaged with her and i want to be alone!" Jessica shouted at her father."Unnie,how long you want to be like this and being alone?" Krystal asked while crying."What is wrong with i'm being alone?Untill i am gone from this cruel world." Jessica replied her sister."Don't say it like that and please give her a chance." Krystal begged her eldest sister."I don't know her and i don't want to give her a chance." Jessica said."GET TO KNOW HER THEN!" Krystal shouted make her sister become a stone."Jessica please... I am begging you because this is your grandparents decision." Mr.Jung kneel infront of her daughter."Fine! But i won't treat her like my fiancee." Jessica said the last words and go to her room.She slamming her door so hard."She's really changed.I hope she will be back to the old her." Mrs.Jung said while hugging her husband."We will see.Ice princess!" Krystal said sadly."You are the second ice princess." Mr.Jung said make Krystal merong at him while her mother just giggles at them.

Family's meeting

Mr.Hwang is waiting for Jung's family while her daughter keep lowering her head.Finally,Mr.Hwang saw Mr.Jung and waved at him.Tiffany and Jessica didn't lifted their head."Hai Tiffany unnie!" Krystal said and smiled to the girl."Krystal? J-Jessica?" Tiffany stuttered when she raised her head and see Jessica face."So,you're my soon to be fiancee? Hmmm i agreed to this because of our grandparents." Jessica said coldly."Let them be." Mr.Jung whispered to Mr.Hwang.Tiffany just nodded her head and tried not cry.

Their family keep on talking how long they didn't meet with each other while Jessica and Tiffany ate silently.Tiffany keep observing the girl."She's really changed! Her hair is blonde now and she so thin.Is it because of me?" Tiffany thought sadly.Krystal know her sister really miss Tiffany but she don't want to show it."She's so stubborn!" Krystal thought and keep munching her food."What are you looking at?" Jessica asked after gulping the cold water."N-nothing." Tiffany said uncomfortable because of Jessica coldness towards her."Daddy,i will take unnie because we made a promised to see Irene today.We'll be back tonight." Krystal said."Okay and be careful you two." Mrs.Jung said smiling at her daughters.Krystal just nodded her head and dragging her sister out from the restaurant."Who is Irene? Is she her new girlfriend?" Tiffany thought.She get jealous so easily."Of course she have someone else that is why she don't like this aggreement our grandparents made." Tiffany thought."Are you okay?" Mrs.Jung asked her."I'm okay." Tiffany replied and smiling to Jessica's mother.

TBC

Should i make Jessica,Irene and Krystal moments for the next chapter? Grammatical error :( sorry