Chap 6

Author's pov

In the living room of Dandyu's house,Jessica and Taeyeon are playing the game.They are so into the game without notice the other girls was looking at them.Sometimes they will fight and continued to play after that.

The living room are so messed up because of them.Sunny and Tiffany shooked of their head.

"Yah shorty! It's unfair because you always won." Jessica whined and hit Taeyeon in the arm.

"I'm not shorty and you're shorty too! I am always the best in this game." Taeyeon said proudly and smirked at the blonde girl.

"Haishh!" Jessica and Taeyeon start fighting.Jessica is on top of Taeyeon while the midget tried to take Jessica down."Stop it guys!" Sooyoung shouted worried.

"Shut up monster!" Taeyeon and Jessica yelled at the tall girl."What?! Monster?" Sooyoung joined them to fight with each other.

"Should we stop them?" Seohyun asked still eyeing the three of them."No and let them be.They're always like that since young.Right?" Sunny said while giggled at the three girls behaviour.Seohyun just nodded her head.

"Fany unnie,you're fiancee are so childish." Yoona said and laugh."I agreed Yoon." Hyoyeon said and high five with the choding.

"How about you Hyo? You're girlfriend are so childish and shikshin too." Tiffany said made the other laugh at Hyoyeon reaction and she just stuck out her tounge.

"Let's make a dinner." Yuri request made all of them agreed."Head to the kitchen!" Yoona and Sunny shouted."Ermm Fany-ah.. You will not helping us and just sit there." Yuri said made the girl pouted.

After the dinner,they go to the living and were shocked to see Taeyeon,Jessica and Sooyoung fell asleep because of tiredness.They just smile and let the girls sleep more.

Sunny's pov

"They are so tired and maybe we should go to our rooms too." I suggest and they nodded their head.

"Sunny-ah,can i sleep with you? I am afraid to be alone." Tiffany said while playing with her fingers.'Cute.' I thought to myself and smile to her."Sure." I dragged her to my room.

"Goodnight Sunny! Goodnight Tiffany!" They all shouted to us."Goodnight guys!" Me and Tiffany shouted back.

Author's pov

It's morning and they woke up early to made a breakfast.They go downstairs to see the three girls were pouting their lips.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Hyoyeon asked curious."What's wrong with us? You guys made a dinner last night and you didn't offer me one." Sooyoung whined.

"It's not our fault! You guys were fighting and we won't bother you three.I want to stay alive." Yuri said."LOL!" Yoona said and Yuri looking at her with 'Are you crazy' face.

"This is both of your fault!" Sooyoung point her finger towards Taeyeon and Jessica."Us? Why you bother to joined our fight yesterday?" Taeyeon asked and Jessica tried to give Sooyoung her punch on the girl face.

"Stop it! Fany take your fiancee and Sunny take her too.The three of you please calm down! Me and Yuri will cook for you guys and be patient!" Hyoyeon said frustrated.

After a few minutes,Hyoyeon and Yuri was done cooking and they invite the girls to have a breakfast together.Taeyeon,Jessica and Sooyoung consume all of the food in their plates.

"Thank you Hyo mama and Yuri mama!" They shouted together."Yah!" Yuri and Hyoyeon shouted back.

"Hehe Hyoyeon-ah~ mianhae because of what happened today.We made you upset." Jessica said with her rare aegyo."Mianhae~" Taeyeon joined the blonde girl and do her aegyo too."Hyo mama mianhae~" Sooyoung said while imitated Jessica voice.

"Don't you dare imitated me." Jessica glaring at Sooyoung and the tall girl gulped down her saliva.

"Yuck! Stop it you three and i forgave you guys already." Hyoyeon said and smile at them.

"Thank you omma~" The three of them said again with their aegyo."Since when i become yours mama?" Hyoyeon asked and all of them laugh at the girl question.

"Thanks for the meal Hyoyeon unnie and Yuri unnie." Seohyun said politely."You're welcome honey." Yuri patted her head.

Tiffany's pov

Me and Jessie now in our house.Yeah we just got back from the dandyu's house.The sleepover at their house was fun.

"Jessie~" I called her name and she immediately looking at me."Hmm what do you want babe?" She asked and hold my hand."W-who is I-Irene?" I asked her while stutter and she laughed softly at me.

I am sure i was blushing so hard when our eyes met.She staring at me about a few minutes and smiled to me.

"Ah~ she is a kid i met in the orphanage.She's cute and kind like our Seohyunnie." She said and smiled to me again.

"Why do you ask? Are you jealous?" She teased me made my face heated up."No! I'm not jealous!" I defend myself.

"Hahaha you're so cute.Come here." She hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"If i am stressed with my works,i will go there to play with the kids in the orphanage.Sometimes Krystal will join me too and the kids there are so cute." She told me like a five years old girl.

'My Jessie is so cute too.' I thought to myself.

"Tiff baby,i will bring you there if you want." Jessie said to me."Of course i want!" I said excited and she just giggled at my reaction just now.

"Finally,you're mine and i am so happy." Jessie kissed my lips and i kiss her back."I love you so much Tiff." She said again.

"I love you too Jessie. So much." I replied her and she just smiled to me.

TBC

How are you guys today? I want to abandoned this story because i didn't have any idea but my sister won't let me do that hehe i read the other fanfic because i wanted to find the good idea for this story and i am sorry because my english are not good like the other author outhere but i will try my best to complete this story :) today's Sunny unnie birthday,right? Happy birthday our queen of aegyo! Lee sunny unnie please be happy and i love you too Sunny unnie :D Bye Bye!