Chap 10

Author's pov

"Narsha unnie!" Jessica shouts made Narsha turn her head.

"Sooyeon? What are you doing here so early?" Narsha eyeing the blonde girl from up and toe.

"Ermm i runaway from my house." Jessica said and play with her fingers.

"What? Why? Something happened to you and your fiancee?Where is Tiffany and why are you alone?" Narsha asked Jessica.

"Well ermm i saw Tiffany and a man kissing infront of our house yesterday so i runaway from them.I also suppose to propose to her last night but.." Her words got cut because Narsha hug her.

"It's okay honey and you don't need to tell me about that if you don't want to." Narsha smile to her."Let's go and meet your daughter."

Irene's pov

"Irene-ah~" I saw Jessica unnie and i hug her like a koala did."Aww you miss me right?" She chuckle at me.

"Narsha omma can Jessica unnie sleep here tonight?" Narsha omma and Jessica unnie looking at each other and back to me.

"Okay!" Narsha omma said and i give a smile to her.

"Sica unnie let's go to my room." I said to her

"Why? Are you still sleepy?" She ask me and she keep on yawning.

"Yeah~ come on!"

"Okay Irene-ah"

We went to my room and lying on the bed.I hug my Jessica unnie and she hug me back.I cover our body with a blanket.She kiss me on the forehead.

"Unnie where is Fany unnie?"

"I don't know."

"Are you okay unnie?"

"I am okay Bae joohyun hehe."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah ! Let's sleep!"

I keep hugging her while she do the same to me and i don't know why but when i look at Sica unnie face i saw sadness.'What happens to you unnie?' I thought and soon we off to dreamland.

Sunny's pov

"Did you call her TaeTae?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

"Yeah and she told me that she is in orphanage already." TaeTae replied to Tiffany

"Maybe she go there to see Irene." I interupted their conversation

"I need to go there now." Tiffany get up from the couch

"NO! She maybe need sometime alone right now." TaeTae said made Tiffany sit down back.

"I should stop him from kissing me ! This is all my fault !" Tiffany shouted

"Yeah ! This is all your fault ! Siwon too !" TaeTae shouted back made me and Tiffany fall into silent.

"Why that guy kiss you? Why? Of course it's too obvious because he love you too !" I tried to calm my TaeTae

"Yeah he love me but i don't love him like the way he do." Tiffany said

"Stop it TaeTae !" I shouted at her

"I'm sorry bunny." She said and hugged me.

"TaeTae sit beside me and Fany-ah i am sorry on behalf Taeyeon." She just nod her head

'Beep Beep' my phone beep and they looking at me with a curious expression.

Sunny:Hello Soojung