Chap 4

Author's pov

Their family made an agreement that they should start living together in one rooftop.Jessica didn't like the idea but Tiffany really like it.She's so excited to stay with the blonde girl.

After they got engaged one month ago,they start living together.Jessica never treat her fiancee so well.She always yelled at her whenever she wants and she treat her like a maid.Tiffany always crying in her room at night.The blonde girl never eat what her fiancee cooked for her and that's make Tiffany sad.Their family don't know about this because Tiffany never told them.

Tiffany's pov

"Jessie,eat first before you go to work." I said to her softly and Jessica just looking at the food."I don't want to." Jessica said not looking at me."Why you always treat me like this? Do you really hate me? I didn't touch you,kiss you,hugging you and this is what you want,right? I obeyed everything you say Jessie.I just want you to have a breakfast with me that's all i want." I said while crying."Whatever!" She said and leave me to worked."I know i hurt you so much." I said and i remember what she said before we start living in this house together.

Flashback

"Tiffany i want to say something." Jessica said with no reaction."What is it?" Tiffany asked smiling at the girl."Please don't kiss me,hugging me or touch me.I will never allowed you to do all of that thing to me." Tiffany got her jaw dropped."W-why?" Tiffany tried her best not to burst out crying infront of the girl."None of your business! Just do whatever i said!" Jessica yelled at her."W-who is I-Irene?" Tiffany got stuttered when asking the question."Irene is my lovely girl and you don't need to know who she is!" Jessica yelled once again make Tiffany stunned."Don't disturb me!" Jessica entered her house and slammed the door."Am i too late?" Tiffany thought still crying and she left Jessica house with a heavy heart.

Flashback end

Author's pov

"Unnie what's wrong?" Krystal asked her big sister."Nothing." She got a simple replied from Jessica."Did you and Tiffany unnie fight?" Krystal asked again."She is not your UNNIE!" Jessica said with sarcastic tone."Yes,she's not my unnie but she is your fiancee now and that's make her my unnie." Krystal fired her sister back."Hmm whatever Krys.. Just go home now." Jessica tried to kicked her sister out from her office room."NO!" Krystal said while pushed her sister away from her."Unnie~ Give Tiffany unnie chance.She really love you!" Krystal said with her aegyo."How do you know?" Jessica asked curious."Are you so dense? I can see she still love you through her eyes." Krystal said and grinned at her sister.Jessica just kept silent."I gotta go now! Bye!" Krystal hugged her sister quickly and leave her alone."I still love you Fany-ah." Jessica said in her heart.

Sunny's pov

Aishh she became like Jessica now always spacing out."Are you okay Fany-ah?" I asked her and she seem shocked."Ah i'm okay." She said and smiled to me."She still didn't treat you as her fiancee?" I asked and she looking at me with tearing eyes.I hugged her."It's okay to cry sometime." I said to her and she hugged me back."Hey what's wrong?" Taeyeon suddenly popped out from nowhere."JeTi's problem." I replied to her and she just shooked her head."Sunny-ah please send me home." Tiffany said still hugging me."Let's go!" I dragged her to my car.

TBC